1. Make Lordaeron great again

Guys, admins

I came back after years of absence to Lordaeron (Archhavoc) because I was tired of some bugs before. Now it seems pretty neat and aside from some small things everything runs perfectly. Unfortunately I noticed, that many people left the server and very few are playing. Have you considered to readvertise the server or maybe promote it somehow? This is in my opinion the closest blizzlike experience you can get for free and I think instead of seing it dissapearing in the darkness, maybe it is better to do something (cooperate with other private server etc.) - I am not talking about wiping and reseting it.

Thanks for creative criticism :)

2. I honestly have no idea of what you're talking about.

Indeed people comes and leaves but I haven't noticed a significant population drop to apply any of the balderdash you are "suggesting".

3. I'm with Amdus on this, I haven't noticed a population decrease. If anything, the realm has been thriving ever since the changes that were in place. If you have any tangible suggestions, throw it in the suggestions board.

4. Guys,
    When I was playing Lordaeron years ago, I was waiting around 20 min to get inside the server because it was like 12k playing in the evenings. Now... you can see the number, usually less than half of it. During the day you see maybe 1000 people etc. When I was playing gold meant something, nowdays I sell items which I lets say need 15 min to grind for 100 g. Come on.

5. Okay now I think I understand.

First of all your statement is wrongful, back when this was called Molten, Lordaeron had a pop limit of 5k If I'm not mistaken. I would start getting worried if the population of a realm is something between 100 and 500 players. But realms with 5k players peak?

I think the issues you are exposing here are not real, this is something you made up by yourself and if I was you, I would admit my part of the guilt and ask nicely to a mod to remove this pointless thread.

Have a nice day.

6. During the Lordaeron "hype train" yeah, but at that time you could se the population on "Icecrown" being 6k instead of 12k.
    Basicly half the population on Lordaeron was Icecrown players who wanted something different, and after the fun experience of old content, people went back to Icecrown.
    A lot of people who left wanted "Blizzlike" and not over buffed bosses for the elitists.

You probably left when the hype for Lordaeron was as highest, cause there haven't been queues for that realm in ages.

Okay now I think I understand.

First of all your statement is wrongful, back when this was called Molten, Lordaeron had a pop limit of 5k If I'm not mistaken. I would start getting worried if the population of a realm is something between 100 and 500 players. But realms with 5k players peak?

I think the issues you are exposing here are not real, this is something you made up by yourself and if I was you, I would admit my part of the guilt and ask nicely to a mod to remove this pointless thread.

Have a nice day.
    Lordaeron dropping thousands of players over the cause of month's is a pretty significant population drop if you ask... well anyone.
    Edited: October 4, 2018

7. During the Lordaeron "hype train" yeah, but at that time you could se the population on "Icecrown" being 6k instead of 12k.
    Basicly half the population on Lordaeron was Icecrown players who wanted something different, and after the fun experience of old content, people went back to Icecrown.
    A lot of people who left wanted "Blizzlike" and not over buffed bosses for the elitists.

You probably left when the hype for Lordaeron was as highest, cause there haven't been queues for that realm in ages.

Lordaeron dropping thousands of players over the cause of month's is a pretty significant population drop if you ask... well anyone.
    Dropping a thousand players due to the start of school is something significant? I would call it something normal. I think people is making a big deal out of this, I'm sure i'm not the only one in this server who has played on real dead servers with populations of 100 players at peak. Just because people has to go to school/university and they play less often it doesn't mean we should start a quarantine program.

This guy was comparing the "old" Lordaeron with the current one, and his statement was completelly wrong. However yours is more accurate, and the reasons of the population swings are also accurate, switching realms to try stuff and then back to the basics. But the population drops at september/october are completely normal.