1. Disallowing Sunwell Trashfarm

Congratulations Warmane Staff on getting Raidloggers to raidlog again.
    I understand fixing Felmyst gauntlet abuse, but disallowing Trash farming in general? Every BoE from SWP will be completly overpriced. The PvE Scene (at least on ally side) was actually looking alive again outside of raids, but now it will be as ''dead'' as before.

I'd really like to know what your reasoning behind this is, aside from the obvious one, which is wanting people to get gear upgrade ''somehwere' else.

I really enjoy this server, but this move is just frustrating imo.

2. ??????????
    Dunno what you're talking about, i can't find anything on the Forum that says ''Trash farming is not allowed''.

3. Dunno just because Malaco says something Ingame dosent mean its forbidden, aslong there is no CLEAR statement from Warmane Staff in the Forum/Homepage ( besides that trash farm after Felmyst obv )
    And i'm pretty sure he missunderstood your quest about forming a real Raid of 15-20 ppl to farm trash up till Kale and not the Gauntlet farm after Felmyst..
    Edited: October 2, 2018

4. Hmmm, so I guess Warmane players got too used to ICC trash farms.

5. Dunno just because Malaco says something Ingame dosent mean its forbidden, aslong there is no CLEAR statement from Warmane Staff in the Forum/Homepage ( besides that trash farm after Felmyst obv )
    And i'm pretty sure he missunderstood your quest about forming a real Raid of 15-20 ppl to farm trash up till Kale and not the Gauntlet farm after Felmyst..
    He didn't, you don't know the whole context of the conversation so ....
    Anyhow, Warmane doesn't have to notify you before banning you, it has happened before in Icecrown

6. I'm going to assume Malaco misinterpreted something there. I just asked the Head GM and the issue was the exploit of farming mobs that weren't supposed to drop loot, which got some people banned and was fixed already. He said there's no banning for farming content normally, where loot is supposed to drop (and without using any other exploits, of course).

7. I'm going to assume Malaco misinterpreted something there. I just asked the Head GM and the issue was the exploit of farming mobs that weren't supposed to drop loot, which got some people banned and was fixed already. He said there's no banning for farming content normally, where loot is supposed to drop (and without using any other exploits, of course).
    Well, Gauntlet suppose to drop loot according to wowhead, so I don't know what u meant there.
    Anyway, nice to know

8. Well, Gauntlet suppose to drop loot according to wowhead, so I don't know what u meant there.
    Anyway, nice to know
    Everyone else who posted in the thread seems to acknowledge the exploit that was happening there, so I don't know what you don't know.

9. Everyone else who posted in the thread seems to acknowledge the exploit that was happening there, so I don't know what you don't know.
    I know there's been an exploit, but gauntlet should drop loot.
    Saying that A shouldn't happen, does not mean B should... Maybe it should've been C.....

10. The thing malaco is talking about in the screenshot is about people who make raid, kill 2-3 first packs then leave and redo the raid. Apparently that is now bannable according to his comment on the screenshot. I guess trash recepies are comming to shop soon or something? That whole situation is laughable honestly.

11. The thing malaco is talking about in the screenshot is about people who make raid, kill 2-3 first packs then leave and redo the raid. Apparently that is now bannable according to his comment on the screenshot. I guess trash recepies are comming to shop soon or something? That whole situation is laughable honestly.
    Well, according to Obnoxious reply it isn't an abuse-not banable.
    What you described in your comment is basically a normal trash farm.
    Doing few packs, and then reseting the instance for do over

12. Hey Guys.

Since there's misinformation being spread i need to step in and explain.

Resetting the raid to farm the trash is not ban-able

What was miscommunicated was regarding the exploit that some players has been doing lately to farm the trash
    That's ban-able

The two exploits that was found has now been fixed.
    Edited: October 2, 2018

13. I know there's been an exploit, but gauntlet should drop loot.
    Saying that A shouldn't happen, does not mean B should... Maybe it should've been C.....
    I just repeated what Malaco said when I passed on to the rest of the Staff that there was being confusion about what was allowed and what wasn't, that "the trash was not supposed to have loot (confirmed on retail)." I don't care either way, all I was doing was reassuring players that farming the other mobs was fine if everything was done within the normal game parameters.

12 Last