1. Agility for blood DK DPS

Hi there, i am new to blood DK specs, i watched almost every clip and read every topic, so i am little confused. Can someone tell me 1 thing :D

Does blood dk uses agility items? (for easier cap of ARP, neck, back, wrist, hands (like warrs), waist, rings).. what are true bis gear for 100% arp
    And also i read somwhere that withouth SM, Polearm is bis over the Glorenzelg, is that true?
    Also is it cap for arp 90% + 10% talent or you must have 100% from gear and gems
    note: I want to play blood dps, i know maybe frost or unholy are better but its kinda funny for me to have blood dk dps since they fixed DRW and other things

Thank in advance cheers

2. you can go for bracer and hands with arp, agi items sux for any dk spec, better get gloren or you will not have expertise cap, and last one yes you need 90% arp

3. agi items sux for any dk spec
    you can go for bracer and hands with arp
    Interesting. How so?

4. dk benefits from agi less then any another class, and i told him for bracer and hands because he cant get better str items with more arp"well he can get eof hands plate" but for bracer tosk is best

5. Both DKs and Warriors get 1% Crit chance from 62.5 Agility.
    Anyhow, i tryed both going full strength build and build with Aldrianas and Tosks as agility items only, from what i saw in game Strength build with EoF gloves and RS10hc wrist has greater potential, meaning, if you are lucky with RNG on crits, u will do more dps.
    But again i might be wrong, since DBW proc plays a huge role in DPS and i didnt get the same every time i had a chance to dps.

Anyway, i would also like to know which is the best itemisation for BDK dps, the build that is proven to work best by some sort of elitis thread or sim i guess...
    So if anyone has the info, feel free to post it here. :D

Even tho I still stand behind my words that BDK shouldnt be played as DPS and that both Fdk and Udk is better, i wana complete my journey on my main and finish the bdk dps item set aswell.
    Edited: October 4, 2018

6. dk benefits from agi less then any another class
    While that may point in the direction that agility items "suck" it's, on its own, indicative of aboslutely nothing. Ironically, druids and rogues, as melee classes (which I think you actually meant), benefit even less than dks (when it comes to crit conv.). So your point is moot.

and i told him for bracer and hands because he cant get better str items with more arp"well he can get eof hands plate" but for bracer tosk is best
    It's not just the arpen. You and other forum users like dike and I can't remember which other guy was obsessed with str item setups, are so ****ing annoying with this. I don't know when you guys will start understanding that there's a concept of stat weights and that despite agility being a weaker stat to strength, Aldrianas/Tosks are, AS A WHOLE (THE ENTIRE ****ING ITEM), better than their counterparts. In some scenarios the togc agi cloak is also about as good as Garosh's Rage/Winding Sheet.

tl;dr "Agility items suck for any dk spec" is bs.

Edit: Umbrage is also about as good Tosks (despite having no arp on it) and better than all other options, but to use it one would need to use Blacksmithing as a prof or it comes at a dps loss, generally speaking.
    Edited: October 5, 2018

7. Thanks a lot for answering, i get it that you can almost build it like furry warrs, 1 more thing, if you can cap exp from gear is it true that Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General (polearm) is Bis over the Glorenzelg? (withouth SM) i also wrote in some tank builds polearm is bis.. i kinda like thoes wierd builds

8. From my pov, this is the BiS itemisation for Blood DK DPS:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Tosk would be my 2nd choice for wrist slot.

I would also say "Yes" to Oathbinder, if you dont have Shadowmourne,
    ALTHO
    Glorenzelg is better if you want to play Unholy (and be usefull to the raid) or if you want to Tank,
    so i would NOT get, or recomend Oath over Gloren.