1. My thoughts about the server all in a picture..Admin ? Hello ? No one there!

Well as i said im new to wow and new to the server... My thoughts are these and some suggestions....

Suggestions....
    1.Make buy able mounts from other factions so we don't have to farm for reputation points whole of our life.

2.Make reset talents spec free of gold cuz many ppl do mistakes in their builds as i do and did...and where to find 10 gold... afterwards?

3.Improve the running speed of pre 20 lvl toons so they finish their quests faster..walking whole day to go to the quest and one whole day to return to the one that gave that quest to you is B O R I N G! We know blizzard made it like this so u check what they ve created 13 years ago or so..but now its not hat time to check the games enviroment and say WOW! as we did back then... Or at least give mount from lvl 1 so we skip all the fuzz....

4.Put in map where the Soul Healer is so if u dont want to get ur body not to running whole place to find a god damn soul healer..If possible make map zoomable...

5.Find a way to stop greed-spamming people from press greed to items that they dont need and drop in dungeons cuz usually they pick them up for sale..I lost a purple 20's something armor i dont what is from a party of 4 guys that they were friends i suppose? and all pressed greed while i pressed "need" and i didnt took the item i was suppose to take for my class..The item was especially for my class and i was the only one from that class in that dungeon party..

6.Put in towns 1shot 1kill Npc guardians cuz ive seen many players 80 lvl 60 lvl etc coming and killing lvl 20sh players....Thats griefing and now we come to the picture....I have a printscreen of a guy doing that thing...To whom i give it so he will get banned ? Cuz if you dont ban such people from your servers whats the point i keep on playing on them ? 5lvls up or down its ok and u have a chance to fight back but if ur 20 and the other guy that griefs you is 60 u cant fight back...Thats unfair. So imagine a new player coming to your server and to have to deal with that ****!
    ..Maybe it has to do with the economy of the server maybe these guys cant compete in high lvls and they give up (plus they are dickheads) and go to lower lvls to take a kill or two ...I for once if someone asked me if i would ever pay for a server like this one ..Especially with whats going on in dungeon finder and the griefers my answer on this is a huge " N O ! ! !"..I think ur getting the point....if you dont then ur the same as these guys that do such bull**** things in game..

Such things with stupid ppl were done and started in lineage 2 ..when i was playing until server owners put 1shot unkillabe NPc's guarding towns and they were spread in farming places ..pvp yes you could have but anything above 7 lvls from u coming to kill u was insta dead on sight ! Hence from linage the term PK (player killing ) appeared ...For those who haven't play this game trust me it was painfull to lvl up and even more painfull when u died cuz u lost exp and u had a chance to drop ur precious hard working - grinding items....

Too bad i cant post here the screenshot of that *******...but as Conan says "To Hell with ya " So to hell with him...

P.s: From all this im thinking seriously if i will continue to warmane in general ..I imagine what happens in higher lvls...

Mah cents....

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    All of these fall under one rule :
    Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all

But from a different perspective,
    1) ITs a way to introduce reputation to new players anbd what it is, as well as its quite easy to do as you level.

2)If it costs gold to drop talents people will think more about what talents they need and do research.

3)But even if the buff stops at level 20, it's still a middle finger to players who had to farm gold/ rep to get a mount. Say theres one 19 lvl with the buff and one 20 lvl without it and who hasnt had the chance to get a mount yet. They both are running towards a quest objective that has al ong respawn time and hte lvl 19 gets it, the nessentialy the lvl 20 gets punished for progressing in the game?

4) They are generally easy to find, but if your stuck you can ress on the webste or just goggle the closest one to you.(Plus correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't tbc show an arrow on the mini map to the closest spirit healer like in wotlk?)

5) that's alreayd bannable if they greed for an item that they cant use. (see :http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598)

6) It's part of being in a pvp realm.

All in all, first world problems.

3. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

5) that's alreayd bannable if they greed for an item that they cant use. (see :http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598)

All in all, first world problems.
    Whoa now. Number five is definitely false information. Selecting GREED on any item (even one you cannot use) is NOT a punishable offense. However, selecting NEED on items you don't NEED is a punishable offense. Don't spread misinformation.

As for the last bit though, agree 100%. OP wants the game to be even easier than it is. Too hard to farm rep for mounts? Rep gain is boosted on this server @.@

4. do the server a favor and just leave. seriously.

5. I mean you're basically saying this CLASSIC WOTLK server should turn into a WOD style server where everything is handed to you on a silver platter?

You envision this to be YOUR world? Sorry bud, I grinded my *** off for some of the stuff you want changed.

6. I mean you're basically saying this CLASSIC WOTLK server should turn into a WOD style server where everything is handed to you on a silver platter?
    Can you show us your Hellfire Citadel 13/13 MM difficulty if everything on WOD is delivered on a silver platter ?
    Do not confuse dull features with difficulty. What OP talk about is quality of life features (most of them), but this is non sense since if you join a wotlk private server it is to experience the wotlk version of WoW. Still that doesn't mean "everything is handed to you" on other versions.

7. 1 - nope, they're a symbol of persistence and how much effort you're willing to put into your character to make it look exactly the way you want to and have the right to brag about it. If mounts go on sale, heck, sell any old item essence for transmog, why the hell not
    2 - You have an option in Interface->Features->Talent preview exactly for that purpose. Use that and check before you click learn.
    3 - It takes literally less than an hour from lvl1 to lvl20. Hour and a half tops, not like you'll save much time and it's a custom feature which makes no sense. If you want a fun instant 80 check Blackrock.
    4 - Maps are your client side only, server knows nothing about it. If there's an addon for that good, but no changes can Warmane do to their server to make that possible. They can mod the client (wont happen, too much work for nothing) or make an addon (also, wasted work, you're the first one to request that ever)
    5 - Rolls go like this: if anyone clicks need he alone rolls for it with others who click need, if I click need, and you click greed you wont roll, just me. So either you misclicked or they also hit need. Greeding everything is allowed, needing everything is bannable.
    6 - unflag yourself for PVP and don't attack a player marked with a skull, it's common sense for some, but not all I guess. They can't attack on your factions territory unless you attack them first. Even if you miss it's an attack and then they can kill you.

Overall 0/10 thought given to the "suggestions," seems more of what you'd make your server like instead of suggestions.

8. 1. That's the whole point of farming reputation - so you can buy stuff from them.

2. No. Respeccing is an in-game service which has, is and always will cost gold.

3. No. 60% mounts were originally obtainable at 40lvl, with 100% mounts coming at 60. Fly mounts were originally only obtainable at 70lvl. If you want fast-travel and not walking around small starter zones, then maybe you should play Skyrim.

4. The soul healer is at the graveyard, where you are released. You can also use the website's unstuck function, which revives you and hearthstones you. The function you're asking for was added much later in the game due to confused lost kids not being able to find their corpse, even though there's a pointer to it.

5. Need rolls always take priority over Greed rolls. Your argument is invalid. Also, there are no purple items at 20lvl, not even at 30.

6. Griefing is part of PvP and is not bannable, unless it is done to a very, very excessive level (days, weeks of camping the same spot). Also, it is part of the game's design to pit you against other players after 20-30lvl. Warmane has no PvE realms and does not plan on opening any such.

Guards are always leveled so that enemy players of the level's zone can be kept at bay. Making guards able to 1-shot people would turn posts into refugees, impossible to be attacked by the opposite faction. This is counter-intuitive in a game focused around War.

You're in your mid-20s level and you're complaining about stuff that is core to the game. Mah cents - WoW is not your game.

9. Can you show us your Hellfire Citadel 13/13 MM difficulty if everything on WOD is delivered on a silver platter ?
    Do not confuse dull features with difficulty. What OP talk about is quality of life features (most of them), but this is non sense since if you join a wotlk private server it is to experience the wotlk version of WoW. Still that doesn't mean "everything is handed to you" on other versions.
    I believe it's you who's confusing "having everything handed to you" with difficulty, as he didn't say or hint at the word difficulty anywhere (all difficulty in WoW is fake "add more numbers, require more numbers" difficulty anyway, but that's besides the point).

Either way, as others have pointed out, in one way or another, and even explained how Need vs. Greed actually works, these are way custom changes that basically change things that are in the essence of the game. Having to grind reputations if you want special mounts is part of the game; having to plan ahead of time your build and specialization is part of the game (at least in the expansions we host); starting slow and having to work for an improvement is part of the game; so on and so forth.