1. New server?

So with outland progressed and done. 2 **** servers comming soon. Ist there any chanse warmane will save us with a new GOOD tbc server? like x3-x4 rates? if they just remove the shop from that server they will have 10+ at the new server again.

2. Where did they say new servers are coming? I dont think that xp rates really affect player base that much. People will get to max level either way. People just would rather not spend that much time if they have the option not to.

3. thenew servers are not from warmane. you should read once again. I dont care for rates ether and i dont care what people rather do or dont.

4. x3 or higher, and cosmetic-only shop (plus race change etc), would be godlike

5. x3 or higher, and cosmetic-only shop (plus race change etc), would be godlike
    Warmane doesn't attract these kinds of players. We saw that on Medivh and we see it in the population of the Lordaeron realm. Warmane attracts players who like highrate servers with donation gear.

6. If Warmane staff decide to launch fresh TBC server with x1-x5 rate, I'd gladly play it. For trying new classes that I haven't played yet. I have s4 geared chars on x5 realm, and there is no way I would level/gear new alt here. I dont even play my geared chars, cause it's boring. But fresh server would be interesting.

7. best time in outland realm was fresh start with 300-500 ppls in each zone and 14k online, now its boring af

8. Warmane doesn't attract these kinds of players. We saw that on Medivh and we see it in the population of the Lordaeron realm. Warmane attracts players who like highrate servers with donation gear.
    guess not, although x1 and x3 is a big difference imo, x1 is insane

9. We may have to wait abit for:

1) The flop of the other TBC projects.
    2) Classic WoW release to kill Vanilla realms

TBC will grow in demand when the Vanilla private server scene finally dies. It's logically the next step for most of the players who have been playing on Vanilla realms lately too, to come to a TBC server.

I sure hope they come soon though. These 30 minute BG queues SUCK. I wish it allowed us to queue out in the world like in Wotlk, would probably increase participation because doing BGs wouldn't require you just stand there and do nothing for half an hour before something even starts.

10. I personally think this is a great idea. The hype for a fresh TBC is high atm, and if they released before the other projects it would be perfect timing.

11. TBC will grow in demand when the Vanilla private server scene finally dies.
    I highly hope so. I fed up of vanilla on lightscancer (or rather chinesedale). And not interested in playing on the outland, even though I have multiple s3/s4/t5 geared chars. For some reason it's just boring.
    I'd be happy for fresh TBC. I don't care about rates, just not higher than x5.