1. Best class without buying from the shop

Hi all.
    Id like to pvp but not too interested in slending irl money to get bis items. Just wanted to know if any classes are competitive by only playing in game. I know i wont compete against shadowmourne uh dks but surely some classes are decent without much investment.

2. Priest might be a good one for you.

U can go double dps combo or go disc with a Lolmourne partner

3. Rdps is your best bet, you can't survive at all without resilience as melee
    Edited: October 5, 2018

4. I would say warlock destro or affli. I have a lot of fun with my furious 5k gs lock alt on bgs.

5. You can compete against everything without paying anything. Only thing to choose is, being a mage or not. If you wanna be at top, its mage, rest irrevelant.

6. Hi all.
    Id like to pvp but not too interested in slending irl money to get bis items. Just wanted to know if any classes are competitive by only playing in game. I know i wont compete against shadowmourne uh dks but surely some classes are decent without much investment.
    I'd probably say any rdps as well, just like the other people above me stated. Sounds like you're going more for PvP too - Elemental is very nice as well an Spriest. Mages too, but they're harder to develop skill for imo. At least for me anyways.

7. Paladin and death knights are kings of PVP in this expansion, can't go wrong with either

8. Paladin and death knights are kings of PVP in this expansion, can't go wrong with either
    Good luck being a king with a wooden stick. :D

9. Paladin and death knights are kings of PVP in this expansion, can't go wrong with either
    but DKS weak

10. Hi all.
    i know of no class that is viable from 'playing the game' since good items exclusively only come from coins obviously. Best to just twink lmao.