1. Auto-Loot Changes in MoP

Good day everyone

Maybe I am being an ID10T but we played a bit on the Cataclysm server(without realising it is shutting down).

When you loot a creatures corpse and you press Shift + Right Click then it picks everything up in the inventory. Now we moved over to Mists of Pandara and when you Shift + Right Click then it only loots the Gold on the creature and not the items. Now I know the auto looting can be annoying because then you pick up junk items but I pick those up for the extra bit of gold when I go to trade and it helps me collect quest items easily.

I have tried different options to get it working again. Enabling the auto-loot function in the interface menu but it still doesn't want to auto-loot.

Is this an add-on or a bug or a new change that they made?
    Edited: October 5, 2018 Reason: Didn't know I could say I.d.i.o.t

2. Good day everyone

Maybe I am being an ID10T but we played a bit on the Cataclysm server(without realising it is shutting down).

When you loot a creatures corpse and you press Shift + Right Click then it picks everything up in the inventory. Now we moved over to Mists of Pandara and when you Shift + Right Click then it only loots the Gold on the creature and not the items. Now I know the auto looting can be annoying because then you pick up junk items but I pick those up for the extra bit of gold when I go to trade and it helps me collect quest items easily.

I have tried different options to get it working again. Enabling the auto-loot function in the interface menu but it still doesn't want to auto-loot.

Is this an add-on or a bug or a new change that they made?
    You have to kill all mobs in one area because spreading out will cause that. It worked normally before but warmane decide to change it, so we just deal with it for like a year or two now.