1. Confragate delay problem!?.

Hi!.

Blackrock (Destruction Warlocks):

Someone can explain me why Confragate take half/one second to apply effect in objectives with Inmolate debuff?
    According to people in Bugtracker that is the server delay and this is inevitable, since it needs at least half/one second to process but in this time is too easy dispel Inmolate debuff. It's really impossible for me to apply the effect without CC vs dispel Classes (priest, pall, another lock).

Then since I had no more answers I decided to try it on another server, and there it works correctly, the skill does not take almost any time to recognize the inmolate debuff.

So, I want to know if someone else believes that this is so, since, in the Bugtracker they told me "this works well".

2. hey,

I played destro on icecrown server and conflagrate worked just fine, then I switched to blackrock for several reasons and then I noticed the same delay that you are talking about. I don't have any fix for it, but I can tell you that you aren't the only one with that problem. I have like 25ms ping on both of these servers