1. Expose armor (PvE cycle)

Hi,

As rogue, i have seen many guides claiming you had to keep Slice and dice poisons and rupture at maximum uptime.

What about Expose armor with talent ? I can't manage to keep rupture(4cp+) + expose (5cp) refreshed all time.
    Many people told me Expose armor is still very nice.

So, we should use Expose armor or rupture ?

I guess you can manage to have both refreshed with T6.5 gear ?

what do you think about it ? I don't want a direct answer but how you get this answer btw ;)

Thx !

2. Expose Armor doesn't stack with Sunder Armor.

If you have a Tank Warrior, never use Expose Armor, because it interferes with his Sunders. If you have a DPS Warrior but not a Tank Warrior, he should be using Sunder Armor for the benefit of the raid.
    If you do not have a Warrior using Sunders, always keep up Expose Armor (and if you systematically don't have a Warrior sundering, spec for Imp. Expose Armor as well) because the armor reduction is a massive raid DPS increase. Yes, if your Fury/Arms Warrior is a noob or a dickhead and won't keep up Sunders when there isn't a Prot Warrior because "it's not my job" you'll need to use Expose Armor.

TLDR: Doesn't stack with Sunder Armor. Use only when Sunder Armor is not being applied.

3. 90% of the Guilds that raid Sunwell have a Rogue useing Expose Armor since when it is talented the dps increase is bigger than useing Sunders, dosent matter if Protwarrior in Raid or not..

4. 90% of the Guilds that raid Sunwell have a Rogue useing Expose Armor since when it is talented the dps increase is bigger than useing Sunders, dosent matter if Protwarrior in Raid or not..
    GG Warmane mechanics then. The way Sunder and Expose Armor are supposed to work in TBC is that Warriors won't be able to get the extra threat of the Sunder Armor application from using Devastate, meaning their TPS goes down the toilet. If using Expose Armor on Warmane means that classes without a threat dump (like Warlocks and Shamans) can still DPS without holding back due to threat, then something isn't scripted right.

If this is the way it works on Warmane then obviously, spec into 2/2 Improved Expose Armor and use that instead of Rupture.
    Edited: October 6, 2018