1. Tallywacker is back,do you remember me ?

Hello guys,for those of you who dont know me I was one of the old players on this server, I was playing on Lordaron on mol10 wow before all the database was deleted ,I had my own guild on the alliance side called "The Defiance" then it switched to "Exalted" .We were an end game raiding guild farming all the 25 hc content available.After the data wipe I didnt played for a few years,but recently i started feeling nostalgic about the glorious times we had with my mates before.Anyways if you remember me, if we used to played before, feel free to message me on the alliance side,my nickname is "Talywacker" with one "l" will be more than happy to play together again.

Cya ingame.

2. I remember human frost dk, Tallywacker, but that was on Deathwing. He wasn’t really a friendly guy though.

Can’t remember “The Defiance” - was that the guild on Deathwing or Lordaeron? Reminds me of a guild that was progression guild at the same time as Solace. Were quite competitive.

I might’ve missed the story about guild though, correct me if I’m wrong.

Welcome back.
    Edited: October 25, 2018

3. I remember human frost dk, Tallywacker, but that was on Deathwing. He wasn’t really a friendly guy though.

Can’t remember “The Defiance” - was that the guild on Deathwing or Lordaeron? Reminds me of a guild that was progression guild at the same time as Solace. Were quite competitive.

I might’ve missed the story about guild though, correct me if I’m wrong.

Welcome back.
    Yes you are right,at the begining I was playing on Deatwing after a year or so i transfered to Lordaron with some of the Defiance members,then later on we became <Exalted> about not being friendly..Well what to tell you bro, I was about 15-16 years old back then when I was playing on Deathwing I am 21 years old now.. we were all different when we were younger :)

4. Absolutely true!

So, am I right about the guild too? If that’s true.. we had an ICC 25hc run together which ended at Rotface :-), Marrowgar unexpectedly disappeared too quickly though, I got quite impressed.

Anyways, nice to see Molten veterans here.

5. Dont know you, but welcome back :3

6. Yes you are right,it was around 2012 as far as i remember ^^