1. Looking for a PvE Guild (Horde)

Hey everyone, im pretty new to icecrown.. I used to play on this server back when it was Molten, and mainly played on Cataclysm - but those days are long gone.

So now im on Icecrown, and im looking for a helpful PvE Guild to join since running with randoms is usually horrible with people asking you to kick them the second they get into a dungeon, asking for 6k gs for HC, or quitting after one person dies / accidentally pulls a mob.

I have a few toons, but only one at 80 for the time being which I don't particularly enjoy playing too much because of the above stated things ^

So if there are any (mostly English speaking) PvE Horde guilds out there that need some more players I would be really interested. Also, my 80 is only 3.2k GS, so the newer the guild the better! Like I said, I mostly played Cata, so I do not have much experience in Wotlk raiding and wouldn't mind progressing through them all to check them out.

Also, just as a side note - im pretty open to playing a couple of different classes if a guild requires one class more than another.

2. Should be in Recruitment?
    Edited: October 6, 2018