1. Transfer from Neltharion BUG

I have just seen the bad news of the decomssion on Nelth. I have done the transfer but all my Chars are still 85. I also have none of my gear/items from Nelth everything has been deleted. I logged onto Nelth to check there and also there my bags have all been deleted on all my chars. Some of the stuff in there is from AT (arena tournament) there to much stuff there to loose. Please someone help me out here.

2. Non premium accounts don't get level 90 boost. So if you haven't donated you have to level from 85 to 90. No ideea about the items, could contact a gm.

3. Hello, I was wondering if you could and if we can still transfer the characters to other realms? because I stayed a year without playing and wanted to transfer. How do I do? what is the procedure?

4. Hello, I was wondering if you could and if we can still transfer the characters to other realms? because I stayed a year without playing and wanted to transfer. How do I do? what is the procedure?
    at the moment only from Neltharion to MoP ( frostwolf).
    In a few days they will add the chance to transfer to Wotlk (icecrown) as well.

More info:http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2954226

5. You guys are talking about Frostwolf to Icecrown transfer? Is that only for people who transferred from Neltharion to Frostwolf or everybody playing on Frostwolf? ^^ (I’m pretending to be naive and stupid here on purpose)

6. How do you transfer from Neltharion to Frostwolf? I cant find any topic that guides me :<

7. How do you transfer from Neltharion to Frostwolf? I cant find any topic that guides me :<
    Log in to your Warmane account. You can find the transfer option through -> Services/Select Realm/Neltharion/Select Character/Select Currency/Free/Expansion Conversion...