1. Multiboxing

Can someone please explain how come is Multiboxing allowed? I seriously fail to understand how does this feature contribute to the game in any way, while it obviously imbalances and undermines everything it gets in to, be it battlegrounds, wintergrasp, or even camping in faction cities etc.. Today for instance, I got in a battleground in Alterac Valley, where the opposite group consisted almost entirely of 2 multiboxers. What is the point in this?
    Thanks

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2771873

agree with it or not, its allowed and will remain that way.

3. I see., thank you for posting the thread. Lame justifications, truly. The fact that it is "not illegal" (pathetic for an argument as it is, since we are referring to gaming "laws") says nothing by itself, since warmane has taken various actions to optimize the game (like the Christmas money cut, or disabling rdf in Lordaeron as some user on that other thread mentioned), none of them regarding "illegal" aspects. The "drama" excuse is also totally lame. They obviously get some drama, they just prefer it that it won't come from those multiboxing (funny as it is, it should also be a lot less given how few the mb's must be in relation to regular players). All the rest is nonsense, really. If someone wants to have many bank alt and regulate their gold? Go play Monopoly for Christ's sake, but anyhow this can be done by having numerous accounts, you don' t need to go PvP with 15 chars. to do it. What if a guy want's to go to a dungeon without affecting anyone else? This is an MMORPG, if someone doesn't want to "affect" other players he should consider that this is not the right game to play. Plus, this sounds kinda stupid considering that Multiboxing is a major problem when it comes to PvP. There Multboxers actually affect other players overwhelmingly more than other players can affect them. Only valid argument, sadly but truly, is that Multiboxers donate a lot of money. This is respected, on my part, since Warmane is offering, basically for free and on high gaming quality, an otherwise costly game. But still it remains a major turn off that undermines the game. Where multiboxers are, the game is no more. I think they should consider this.
    Anyhow, thank you for replying fellas!