1. DKS weak

I dont remember ever having DK's so weak in wotlk.
    Eshamans, Retris, warriors, you name it, all kill Dk's without a sweat.
    Im talking about good players that have full gear obv.

Even boomkins destroy DK's, whats going on.

So after destroying every high ranked DK in a duel with full hp with my retri and enh, I logged my DK to find out what is going on.

So in conclusion:

Warriors just do way too much damage, more than a DK can pull off, has better def cds, better mobility and has MORTAL STRIKE

Enh do more damage than DK's and heal way more. If lucky by a crit, shaman gets instantly to full hp, and with the HC gear, it looks like even if a DK is spamming death strike with a glyph, its not even close to outheal what enh does(with just using basic skills, instant heal everytime)

Retris just straight up heal more than a DK's full burst, I can pop every HC trinket, get EVERY proc in the game, pop garg and I could even corpse explode for burst, and the paladin will straight up absorb and outheal everything without a sweat, and 1shot the DK in 1 stun with wings.

A good boomkin straight up kites the DK, and runs away until the DK is out of cooldowns, he can do it by just spamming heal, since DK cant pull out as much damage.

A good mage could win a DK, but i can assure no, no problems here, the mage cant do anything
    shadow priest, easy.

Rogues with every HC offset, they are easy to kill, once u land some hits, they melt fast. But, they have enough cds to ensure that you wont be able to touch them, If you dont trinket the first opener from a rogue(keep in mind the DK is in frost pressence, has 1200 resilence) you will go down from full hp to around 10k, thats 26k damage in a shadowdance, even when ur stunning the rogue in the opener. Healing reduction.. Vanish, cloak. Repeat. After the stuns, u still get garroted, and disarmed, so even if u can technically kill the rogue, he has every tool to make you useless.

Warlocks should be easy, but a good warlock with enginnering can kite and burst DK to the heavens, at least the DK can effectively heal against the warlock, just like against mages. Again, a good warlock can sometimes win a DK, but the odds are the same as for a mage.

Hunters straight up hit so much. On retail old days, the kiting part was much slower, the DK was tanky enough to get to a hunter, but a good hunter always won a DK, due to DK having nothing against physical attacks. Even when shelled and icebounded, the deathknight falls to half hp in the first seconds of the fight. If played correctly, the DK can effectively get close to a hunter for short periods of time, and healing for approx 2000 hit points, and then consuming more of that juicy HC damage from hunter.

Ferals is the only melee class where a good DK can actually win. The druid will try to clone the DK and heal, if played properly the DK will shell the cyclone and continue with the burst, but based on my statistics, it all comes down on how much the feral dodges in the first 5 seconds of the fight, the DK rune cooldowns are long, and if the druid dodges every plague strike(it happens pretty often even with expertise gems) the DK is a sitting dummy.

Ele Shamans that have can kite and fakecast could maybe win an average DK, but when it comes down, if the ele shaman grounds death grip, windshear spam on garg, and time a bloodlust burst on the DK, its gona hurt, but at the end, the edge goes for the DK.

Obv against bad players its easy as a DK, but when the skillcap rises, DK's seem to be in a bad spot.
    Seems very unbalanced to me, and this only happens with HC gear.
    Edited: October 7, 2018

2. if a dk loses to enh they are straight up bad no 2 ways about it

3. A skilled BiS UHdk shouldn't lose to any caster, maybe they can have some problems against Frost mages, but that can be easily neglected by a skilled dk if he knows how to use AMS effectively, or even any melee class. Only class that can/might defeat UHdk is a BiS retri pala. I have no idea hoe you came into this conclusion but its all different than what u claim here.
    Edited: October 7, 2018

4. A dk whining about his class beeing bad in duels. Now i have seen everything

5. Bruh im pretty sure DK's r very good. Very TANKY and do good DMG.

6. The skill cap for Unholy DK's in PVP is a hell lot higher then most people on here assume, Compared to the other classes and speccs for pvp.
    The gameplay changes drastically dependent on who you meet, and there's no such thing as a "rotation" to be followed on every fight.

Unholy DK can be an unstoppable machine but for that you need "Free Action Potion"
    Against spell casters your best friend is "lichborne" where you become immune to charm, sleep and fear, at this point your also undead and can spam heal urself with death coils, perfect when you chase someone and pop AMS to get some more runic power so you can death coil urself more.
    Never pop Death pact unless you must since your pet helps out a lot with the damage.

Unholy DK's was much stronger before the ARP stat got too much love at the end of wotlk, Basicly every class that uses ARP gets enormous damage compared to what STR gives you as a DK, Blood and Frost Dk's in pvp with ARP does tons of more damage.

The secret isn't the damage though, UH Dk's can be seen as Sub rogues in a way that you have to pop a lot of abilities and know just when to pop them to become good, if you charge in like a warr or ret paladin you'l die.
    Edited: October 8, 2018

7. Only class damage which I think is completely unreal is a hunter.

8. Only class damage which I think is completely unreal is a hunter.
    it's pretty underwhelming in terms of burst, at least compared to melee classes. a hunter has to get 3 full rotations off on my Ret to do as much damage as I can do to him within 1. Hunters twanging away at you from behind the brainless safety of their healers/plates are very troublesome when left unchecked though, just because of the healing reduction and high sustained damage.

9. Hunters twanging away at you from behind the brainless safety of their healers/plates are very troublesome when left unchecked though, just because of the healing reduction and high sustained damage.
    That's exactly it, insane range on all attacks, quite annoying when melees are just backpedaling and hunter can just dps as if it was a dungeon boss, not even a raid one. Happens more often than it should, but then again I get the melee cant just run through the bunch of them to get to one hunter... Annoying a bit, but not that OP.

But on topic:do you ever use your AMS vs rets? If you don't you should. Same as AMZ. If you're in AMS/Z they effectively lose judgment/seal dmg, conc dmg, exo dmg and even DS dmg, they're left with crusader and melee. I heal a lot of BGs and from the back rows I see DKs fighting without AMS way more than they should.
    They don't really have low damage, I find mine doing quite well with some odd 5.7k gs and 910 resi, I feel tanky enough at least and my damage also seems ok, from my perspective at least.

If you think DKs are weak try clothers without 1k+ resilience, that's even more fun when you get Charge-Mortal-Heroic-"Release spirit" combo.

10. DK has been designed for wheelchair kids and can not be weak by default.

Even boomkins destroy DK's, whats going on.
    You are terrible in this game, try minecraft.

11. If you can't win Warrs with a DK just delete it tbh.

Boomies get **** on by a dk, are you seriously saying that you can't beat a boomie?
    Mages, warlocks, spriest = ez, rarely there's a good destro lock or mage that can beat a dk, but that requires a lot of skill in kiting and luck. (also dumb DKs that DG before blink/portal).
    Paladins will straight **** on DK, it's pretty much only DKs anticlass.
    Hunters can be beaten, but you need FULL PvP gear in order to do so, so no running around in half HC gear and pretending that hunter won't just plain **** on you.
    Also if you have trouble with Warrior or are that handicapped so much that you can't spam Chains of Ice and kill him with only frost disease, do the same thing as vs Hunters, put full PvP gear and watch warrior cry as he does **** damage while melting like you're in HC gear.

Now on to rogues, a good rogue will wreck you like a little ***** if you don't use high resilience as well (So use a lot or full PvP gear as well).

Tip: use Frost Presence vs melee (other than vs Ret) and vs hunters. And use Unholy Presence vs casters.

12. From what i heard, DESTRO WARLOCK SHEEETS ON A DK!

13. I see alot of low rated ppl, that never in their lives were close to rank1, yet spread their knowledge with their BG knowledge. Atm 1 decent comments so far.

14. I see alot of low rated ppl, that never in their lives were close to rank1, yet spread their knowledge with their BG knowledge. Atm 1 decent comments so far.
    Well contribute if you got something more useful then.
    In the eyes of most of the replies here DKs aren't weak, do you also think they are?

15. Well it depends on player,spriest beats dk if the dk is average or below average and priest is a duelist or something,you know good in duels.

I guess people underestimate "All classes can be OP (Overpowered) if played right" to much.

12 Last