1. Lets face it you didnt beat a good dk with your enha, a dk who loses to enha is absolute dog **** lol

2. I see alot of low rated ppl, that never in their lives were close to rank1, yet spread their knowledge with their BG knowledge. Atm 1 decent comments so far.
    Well, you're free to add your Glad insight. On the other hand, guy is talking about duels and not arenas from what I've gathered so it's not like arena exp matters much in this case.

3. "DK's weak..."

The only class that has an answer for everything is weak; I honestly think that the problem is that you suck. A dk in this expansion is broken and literally imbalanced, dk's as I said have an answer for everything, they have unlimited undispeleable slows, a grip, interupts, anti magic shields, pets and self healing lol. Like what else do they need? If Dk's had healing reductions, everyone would play a dk in pvp.

I've seen many ******ed posts but this is the cherry on top of the cake.

4. I have a feeling that my character is weak every time I’m not doing something right. Even as a boomkin, I do not think they’re weak, just.. too visible:-)

DK players that are saying how DK is weak or whatever are just desperate. Get serious and learn to play if you’re bothered with losing duels.

5. Oh is that the reason why they are only 2 DKs in the 2s rankings?

Alright then.

6. Oh is that the reason why they are only 2 DKs in the 2s rankings?

Alright then.
    There is not a single word "Arena" in the starter wall of text.

7. There is not a single word "Arena" in the starter wall of text.
    OP was talking about DK PVP. So besides your POV (subjective) how can we get an objective opinion for how DKs are performing in PVP as a whole? Would you like to personally interview a percentile of the DKs on this server and compile the reports or..?

If so, I'd gladly wait your findings Mr. Topikaa.
    Edited: October 14, 2018 Reason: clarity

8. Oh is that the reason why they are only 2 DKs in the 2s rankings?
    This means nothing. It is, more or less, the start of the season right now.

9. This means nothing. It is, more or less, the start of the season right now.
    OP said that DKs feel weaker than he remembered. It might be a stretch I but I think he isn't complaining about the mechanics of the class or doubting the fact that DKs were in fact one of the superior classes in duels like some comments have referred to. Again, might be a stretch, but I think OP was merely stating that he feels DKs were weaker than he remembered (he also mentions gear scaling). I can actually run with what you're saying though. Do DKs start slower than other classes in arena or am I missing something?

(I'm actually curious)

10. OP said that DKs feel weaker than he remembered. It might be a stretch I but I think he isn't complaining about the mechanics of the class or doubting the fact that DKs were in fact one of the superior classes in duels like some comments have referred to. Again, might be a stretch, but I think OP was merely stating that he feels DKs were weaker than he remembered (he also mentions gear scaling). I can actually run with what you're saying though. Do DKs start slower than other classes in arena or am I missing something?

(I'm actually curious)
    I've no idea to what the OP is referring to. Tons of people claim to remember this or that when it comes to wow. What I was saying is that only 2 dks being in top50 right now is evidence of nothing because a lot of other dk players simply aren't actively participating in the arena ques. How often you see a given class in top50 might be indicative of something once a lot of games have been played. Right now it's a useless statistic.

11. I've no idea to what the OP is referring to. Tons of people claim to remember this or that when it comes to wow. What I was saying is that only 2 dks being in top50 right now is evidence of nothing because a lot of other dk players simply aren't actively participating in the arena ques. How often you see a given class in top50 might be indicative of something once a lot of games have been played. Right now it's a useless statistic.
    Oh okay makes sense I'll concede. Dk's don't actively participate in arena ques.

12. DKs are extremely strong. Everytime I fight a good one on anything but my retri, the onus is on me to turn the tables not the other way around. They have good damage and a ridiculous toolkit. Maybe you just aren't BIS or are playing completely wrong?

That being said, in an arena setting a warrior is almost always better in the current meta, given how damage scales out of control on top of heal reduction, DK's just can't shred through healers as well so just you won't see them nearly as often. It's definitely a viable class for pushing 2400+ though, I've seen it done even with a glorenzelg
    Edited: October 14, 2018

13. DKs are extremely strong. Everytime I fight a good one on anything but my retri, the onus is on me to turn the tables not the other way around. They have good damage and a ridiculous toolkit. Maybe you just aren't BIS or are playing completely wrong?

That being said, in an arena setting a warrior is almost always better in the current meta, given how damage scales out of control on top of heal reduction, DK's just can't shred through healers as well so just you won't see them nearly as often. It's definitely a viable class for pushing 2400+ though, I've seen it done even with a glorenzelg
    Hey, this was actually a good post. Thanks for the reply.

I do see where you're coming from and a few things you mentioned made sense to me. Any idea why the disparity here instead of Lordaeron, Blackrock. Anyways, it's still early so we'll see in the coming weeks.

First 12