1. 4v4 is the worst idea ever

The new Soloq idea is the worst idea ever (putting it lightly). It is completely random and has not even remotely something to do with skill. If the intention is to promote 3v3 rated than this will also not be accomplished imo as many prefer to solely queue 3s without having to find a team. I believe it will reduce the population on blackrock even more (for me personally I will not play any longer on the server). Please rethink and bring back 3v3 soloq ASAP.

2. I completely agree, the idea is terrible
    But if playing soloq 3x3 was somehow interesting, then this is ... just awful
    At the moment - soloq for ******s that can do nothing but burst at mid

pls back 3x3

3. 4v4 soloq? Excuse me?

Would you like me to refer you to a good friend of mine he's a psychiatrist with PHD on German Institute of Neurology and Medical Science?

No offence, I'm not trolling to insulting or bashing in any way I just cannot believe that you did this. This is worst feature on any private server I've ever seen.

Pleace.

Also hi Hisue & Malacockz

4. 4v4 Solo Queue

So you get criticism about your new implemented feature, which you didnt communicate about with your community at all
    and then just delete the threads about it? Cool and professional, good job

5. This is nuts, kind of pathetic tbh. Not surprissed tho. Keep up the good work.

6. Clap. Well done devs you completely destroyed blackrock.

7. 4v4 deleting threads

Why are you deleting the threads without a respond?

8. Only ArmsWarriors / Elementals crying about 4v4, you know why? Because you will no longer faceroll your way to 2300+ in 3v3 soloQ

When was the last time you saw a Boomy / Feral / Rogue or anything that is not Ele / Warr in soloQ?
    SoloQ as 3v3 was never balanced, if you ever played 3v3 soloQ you would know anything above 1800 rating is Thundercleave ONLY.

SoloQ 4v4 is actually a smart idea.
    If you like 3v3 then make a team and queu 3v3.

4v4 allows for way more diversity in comps, and queues are overall much shorter because there is no restrictions.

Stop cry.

9. We already got the feedback, don't need to open more topics about it or go child-mode advertising. We don't want to know what competitor you prefer. You got a 1 day ban for that this time only.

10. Okay, I'm gonna mince my words here coz I heard people get banned easily.

4v4 is an unmitigated disaster.
    why don't you let people choose and then you'll see what they actually prefer? just have both in the game.

11. Play normal 3v3 if you want 3v3.
    SoloQ 4v4 is much more fun and balanced than SoloQ 3v3, and we get faster queues.
    Stop cry.

12. Okay, I'm gonna mince my words here coz I heard people get banned easily.
    4v4 is an unmitigated disaster.
    why don't you let people choose and then you'll see what they actually prefer? just have both in the game.
    Yes, if they advertise another server they get banned easily. Might just read the rules and avoid such a thing. He got only a 1d ban instead of the normal permanent ban.

What part you didn't read about "we got the feedback"?

13. Yes, if they advertise another server they get banned easily. Might just read the rules and avoid such a thing. He got only a 1d ban instead of the normal permanent ban.

What part you didn't read about "we got the feedback"?
    why did u guys implement such changes without any announcement or poll about it?

14. I love these changes, please keep it, queues are super fast, matches much more balanced and have more class / spec diversity.
    Those who want old 3v3 just make a team and queu normal 3v3.

15. You can say it's fun, but you cannot tell this is balanced in any way.

12 Last