1. What Players Should Get from Neltharion Characters

I do not know if a similar thread has been posted, and a quick skim of the forum did not show this topic being discussed. I used to play on Neltharion, and I donated a fair sum to keep the servers supported. I took a break for about a year, but I come back to find that it's gone entirely. All the work put into my characters are gone, along with all of my donations. I found out that you can get a boosted lvl 90 for the Mists of Pandaria expansion, but after trying that out, the gear that is given was so subpar it was barely an upgrade from my Cata gear. The server, after trying to communicate with the playerbase, felt so empty that that I don't have a desire to continue on it.

I don't want to fight with the developers or mods, I just want to say that I feel neglected as a customer and it feels like my money has gone to waste. I wished that those who donated got refunded some of their coins - that would be more fair for those of us that do not want to play on a MoP server. The boosted lvl 90 was unhelpful since the XP gains are so much higher. All it did was save me a few hours of playtime. I think those of us who played on Neltharion deserve a bit better compensation.

If any developers read this, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this as well. I want to know how you came to the decision you did, and why. Thanks!

2. You are not a customer to feel neglected as such; you are a contributor and you donated for the maintenance of an experience you experienced while you experienced it. If the server was thriving and popular enough, the demand for it would be higher and it wouldn't get shut down. There comes a point where the contributions do not equate to the costs necessary for the maintenance of the server or even the electricity required for it.

3. you're lucky they even offered to transfer toons to mop. they didn't have to do a thing. could of just closed the server not said a thing. get over it and move on.

4. - Corporate Image -
    Easily ignored or underestimated it's HUGE power .Knock down or raise your business quickly.
    I'm doing this for living. Free two words sample of my superior business skills :D