1. 4v4 is actually good fun and smart idea!

Only ArmsWarriors / Elementals crying about 4v4, you know why? Because they will no longer faceroll their way to 2300+ in 3v3 soloQ

When was the last time you saw a Boomy / Feral / Rogue or anything that is not Ele / Warr in soloQ?
    SoloQ as 3v3 was never balanced, if you ever played 3v3 soloQ you would know anything above 1800 rating is Thundercleave ONLY.

SoloQ 4v4 is actually a smart idea.
    4v4 allows for way more diversity in comps, and queues are overall much shorter because there is no restrictions.
    If you like 3v3 then make a team and queu 3v3.

Stop cry.

2. We will keep the 4v4 'event' a few days.

3. it's actually interesting.

You should keep 4v4 and 3v3.

I'm quite amazed how fast queues are, much much much faster than 3v3.

Heads up~

4. Just say, everything will remain as it is. Soloq will be 4x4? or return 3x3?

5. syturio the balance druid that cannot get to 2300 with 4000 games is now happy rofl

6. We will keep the 4v4 'event' a few days.
    You should reset the SoloQ ladder after changing it back to 3v3.
    Also you are facing non duo q teams as duo q right now, wasnt possible on the original 3v3 soloq, quite unfair if you ask me

7. You should reset the SoloQ ladder after changing it back to 3v3.
    Also you are facing non duo q teams as duo q right now, wasnt possible on the original 3v3 soloq, quite unfair if you ask me
    I hope they don't reset soloQ ladder again, it's a huge mistake if they do, a lot of people (including my self) will be mad.

8. I hope they don't reset soloQ ladder again, it's a huge mistake if they do, a lot of people (including my self) will be mad.
    No one is taking this 4v4 format seriously it's a joke, in fact, I doubt they're playing it. So, l think, they should reset ladder again (only soloq).

9. 4v4 is such a brilliant idea !

I hope they add some more arena bracket size, so we can go 7v7 Arena etc would be so much fun !!!
    And also give us Shadowmourne in Arena, so you can finally merge with Icecrown and have people throw $$$ in cash shop.

/troll off
    You're killing all the challenge and competition on this server (population also), every new season is a step forward in the wrong direction.
    People came with very good suggestions on this forum and were completely ignored.

10. love the 4v 4 please make it a permanent fixture . Only the abusers are crying no more warriors and shammys cruzing to 2200 rating .

11. I'm actually relieved it's only for a few days. If 3 Solo was already not easy to organize, what about 4 Solo?! Its a complete chaos, no strategy and bugged as hell as you can face 2 healer comps while you only have one.

The idea might not be complete rubbish though, but needs a lot work. You have to put some rules into it that will increase it's viability for lost comps

PS: I saw a pala/Warr duo queue getting 1850 in 20-25 games

12. Not to moan, just curious as to when the 3v3 soloQ will be reverted? Got back into the game recently, but the 4v4 stuff has really been putting me off.

Appreciate all the work you guys do, and not intended to come across as moan; just not very interested to play atm.

13. I mean Wotlk is 10 years old. People blaming the staff for trying to add something NEW to the game. This is key word.

As already said, lots of players just roll what is OP in 2s 3s and are thus out of their comfort zone so this is not surprising.

14. something NEW unannounced while removing 'comfort zone' unexpectedly seems to be an issue, which of course is not surprising

15. You shouldnt reset the SoloQ ladder, since the new season already started and we want to buy gear with that ratng from soloque. It is actually more fun than 3s, you should keep it as an option, just fix the matching system, every win i suppose to get +14 but i get only 4, which is annoying.

12 Last