1. Getting icc25 achievements.

So i haven't been playing wow at all after molten-wipe happened.
    Started again like a month ago, and I think i'm geared up to do some icc25 runs but its impossible to find a group even though I'm fully PvE 5.7k healer.
    Everyone wants achievements and i can't get them without getting into raid >.>

In fact only time i got into icc was because some healer left raid after saurfang and they needed one, so i joined did fester/rot and RO....

Does anyone has any tips other than me hosting my own raid group or looking for the guild to get achievements.
    Or is it impossible without these two?

I never was great at PvE i remember farming sindra 25 before heroics were introduced or not long after they were but thats pretty much my skill lvl.

2. 1) Persistence. There will be raids advertised that dont require achievements, theres just less of them.

2) Even if they say they require an achievement, try to get in anyway. I got into a ToC25m (I know, nothing crazy. Just a point) that "required" the achievement and i didnt even have it for 10m, yet I got in and finished the raid. Lots of other people were getting the achievement too.

3) Form your own group

4) Join a guild.

5) Buy a character with the achievements.

3. I got my KS25 before my KS10 on my resto shammy.
    All via pugs since my guild doesnt do 25 content.

You could always try to use 10 man achievement to get in raids.
    I remember getting in my first 25 by linking bql10 ach and ended up doing 10/12 with the group.

Best thing is joining semi guild runs.
    Most of the times they will carry you alot and probably invite you in the guild if you ofcourse preform DECENT enough.

Conclusion: try clearing 10m content first or just tryhard join 25 runs that dont req achivements.
    Think twice, if not 3x about joining a group before you get dissappointed

P.s.: You could also just link achivements in progress...
    Got im so many ToC's by linking incomplete achivements.. just make sure you know the tactics
    This method is not recommended