1. PvE Multiboxing 2.0. How to deal with...?

Hello Multiboxers,
    I have almost cleared all heroics (last HOR HC Lich King, TOC and Oculus - I just have not made any attempt but I know that all are doable) using classic team prot pala + 4x shammies (5.0-5.2 kgs) on Icecrown.
    I am gathering team for starting PvE on 10 toons (+ 2-3 hunters, mage, lock + healer/OT). I want to initially clear all old content from Molten Core to Sunwell and then start to do VoA - OS - Naxx - Ulduar - TOC - as many bosses as possible.

I use Hotkeynet and I get to know using Round Robin, Click-heal on healbot etc.
    However many raids involve mechanics which are not MBX-friendly. I am looking for advices for dealing with following problems:

a) How to track Cooldowns of raid members?
    I just want to set cld timer/trackers for burst cooldowns like rapid fire, heroism/bL etc. and misscellanous spells like Pain of Supression, Innervate and Misdirection. I considered adding line to macro on key which send to burst key to slave
    /dbm time 600 HEROISM CLD
    (adds line of timer in boss timers in DBM)
    however it does not fit to me. I just have not better idea. Any idea of such addon?

b) How to manage movement of two tanks at once?
    There are some encounters for instance Beasts of Northrend which require moving two tanks at once. I thought to keep WASD to move on leader, arrows for all and 2,4,6,8 from NumPads to move 2nd tank. Any better option?

c) How to quickly switch between toons using HotkeyNet?
    Does anyone can provide bunch of HKN code where single left-click of another picture enables to switch window?
    I need a tool to deal for single specific debuff like Legion Flame on Lord Jaraxxus where single toon should go away from others raid members. My only idea is just to switch window run and still pressing spamming macro.

d) How to manage boss which involving fight in two separate realms for instance Kalecgos? This is even possible to MBXit? Or just try to switch between toons if problem with position happen?

I will be very thankful for your help/advices.

2. a) How to track Cooldowns of raid members?
    I just want to set cld timer/trackers for burst cooldowns like rapid fire, heroism/bL etc. and misscellanous spells like Pain of Supression, Innervate and Misdirection. I considered adding line to macro on key which send to burst key to slave
    /dbm time 600 HEROISM CLD
    (adds line of timer in boss timers in DBM)
    however it does not fit to me. I just have not better idea. Any idea of such addon?
    As far as I know there is no addon to track the ability CDs of other players.
    In ISboxer u have something called video fx which makes u able to view specific areas of another window on ur main character. U can use that for exp to view the tooltip of a ability of one of ur toons on the main window to track its cooldown.
    Not sure if its possible to do that with hotkeynet aswell but with what u are planing to do i guess u are better of using isboxer.

3. Assuming that you have all your windows open on your screen the same time, you can use a normal addon like forteXorcist to track cooldowns on each character and just make the icons big enough that you can see them from your main window.

You can also configure addons to monitor other people's CDs. Rebirther by default tracks two abilities. You can edit files for the addon to your liking to add more abilities or configure something like PowerAuras to achieve the same effect.

For tanks there's a kinda hackfix that isn't amazing but it does the job. Assuming you use two paladin tanks for the simple 1 button tanking macro, you set it to be a macro that will target your focus if he exists, is alive and harmful, and if not it will use your current target. Do this for both tanks.

Make one keybind for tank1 to set his focus to your current target (with assist for whatever toon you lead from). Make another keybind for tank2 to do the same thing. Then make separate Interact With Target keys for each tank as well as separate movement keys (like WASD and the four arrow buttons).

This way you can keep one tank as your "main" that you play from, and control the movement of the offtank without swapping windows 99% of the time.

For example play from tank1, target the boss, hit the button so that tank2 will focus this boss, and use his IWT key to move him there. Then you play as tank1 to handle adds manually. Set the adds as his focus, and you can still having this tank target the main boss for your slaves to assist, and your dps and healers don't need to use their focus up on something as trivial as targetting a boss. So now tank1 can be hitting his focus, tank2 can be hitting his focus, and your actual target is the enemy that your dps will be hitting.

The reason I call it a hackfix is because tank1 will focus the adds and hit them with his abilities, but because his 'target' is the main boss and is out of range, he won't his his add with his white weapon swings. Don't think there's a way around that but I could be wrong.

Really though, ditch HKN and get ISboxer. It'll make 10+ raiding much easier.