1. Scrubby Looking For Guild

Hey all!

I'm looking for a guild that is North American and Alliance. I'm what you would call, a scrub. I have 3 months of playtime from around 2008 or 2009. I haven't played in years, but I'm trying to get back into it. I'm basically clueless when it comes to the nitty gritty of this game. I understand some of the basics, but I don't think I have a mastery of any concept in this game. So that's the bad. I'm a clueless noob who would love to get some words of wisdom or guiding advice.

There are a few good things about me though! I'm 24, work from home, and I've been playing multiplayer games for over a decade. I'm polite, respectful, honest, and I'm always trying to laugh. I think that I would be a good addition to a guild because I'm dedicated, willing to learn, and I think I'm just a decent person to play with. If you're looking for a dedicated new guy, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks a ton if you read this! Apologies if I've wasted anyone's time.

2. Hello ParkerFields!

I run a newly formed guild that happily welcomes all kinds of people, new and veterans alike! Feel free to give our recruitment post a check, it's listed HERE!