1. Shadowvault slayers cloak

Hello guys. I just wanted to ask is shadowvault slayers cloak hc from gunship in icc is better than the EOF cloak?
    And second question..... I have seen in guides that 55% is the crit cap for warriors, is this cap after buffs or without buffs and is it useful to go for crit after reaching this cap?
    Thank you for ur replies.. have a great day

2. its with out buffs 55% and the best cloacks are Sylvanas' Cunning for horde or ally version Vereesa's Dexterity

3. shadowvault slayers is your 2nd bis, after vereesa's/sylvana's cloak from togc.
    as for crit%, you'd want to go for ~57% unbuffed due to debuff uptime reasons

4. Lets say you are "BiS" with Tosk.
    The Cloak you want to get is Shadowvault Slayer Cloak.
    From my PoV the ToC 25m chest cloak is only BiS if you have Umbrage from RS 25m hc.
    Umbrage + ToC cloak is a bit better since it has overall higher item lvl and in total more stats, but its somewhere arround extra 5 stats, so its not a big deal...
    With both itemisations are are able to get to 1399 / 1400 armor pen with the use of 1x 10arp15stam gem in legs, which will help you use the 21 crit meta which is in total a DPS increase.
    As for crit cap, its calculated like this:
    100% + 4.8 (crit reduction when attacking the boss target mob)
    100 + 4.8 = 104.8
    104.8 - 24 (glancing) - 19 (27% miss chance - 8% hit chance) - 3% (debuff from a Ret Paladin / Ele Shaman on the boss)
    104.8 - 24 - 19 - 3 = 58.8% fully raid buffed
    That is how much crit you need to not have a Normal White Swing.
    From my pov you should get 61.8% as full BiS, since you wont have 3% on every target sometimes and that extra 3% wont hurt you, since there is no other stat you can get instead.