1. How does Sacred Cleansing work?

As the title says,
    Does it increase my spell resistance? like if I turn on a resistance aura, will it be 130*1.3 = 169 Resistance?
    I think I've also read it somewhere, some said "It's +30% resistance", some said "it's 30% chance to miss", some said "It's 30% damage reduction from the DoTs".
    So, how does it work exactly?

[Sacred Cleansing (Rank 3)

Your Cleanse spell has a 30% chance to increase the target's resistance to Disease, Magic and Poison by 30% for 10 sec.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=53553]

[Off-topic]

IMHO: I find the Spell Resistance weird, I assume everyone (with full pvp gears) should have gemmed at least 130 spell penetration, right?
    THEN If I turn the 130 resist aura on, it would be useless. BUT If i turn the aura off, their gems slots are wasted?
    In the end, what's the point of this design? blizzard :D

2. if im not mistaken, it gives a flat 30% chance to fully resist a spell

3. if im not mistaken, it gives a flat 30% chance to fully resist a spell
    That's what I know as well. The reason why it's not a very good talent is because you basically have to spam the **** out of Cleanse in order to get a proc and the proc itself is also a % chance instead of, well, actually healing the target and keeping it alive.

4. So, it’s kinda like 30% chance to miss, right? “fully resist” you meant. Not damage reduction.

By “spell”, do you mean

-30% chance to apply debuff
    -30% chance to the whole spell

If I am hit with Frostbolt when sacred cleansing is on and the 30% just works on me:

Will the whole Frostbolt miss?
    Or it hits and damages me but no slow effect?

5. That's what I know as well. The reason why it's not a very good talent is because you basically have to spam the **** out of Cleanse in order to get a proc and the proc itself is also a % chance instead of, well, actually healing the target and keeping it alive.

But still, it should be better than other talents, right? :D (PvP-wise)

6. That's what I know as well. The reason why it's not a very good talent is because you basically have to spam the **** out of Cleanse in order to get a proc and the proc itself is also a % chance instead of, well, actually healing the target and keeping it alive.
    its actually a huge talent when it comes to pvp.
    only reason not to have it would be wp mirrors