1. Sell and buy characters also with points

I think it is a good idea. Can we have this functionality in future? Its not difficult to implement this on the Website.

2. Same way as you can't buy boost/ilvl>239 you won't get char trade.

And who would sell it? **** me sideways if I'd give anything over lvl15 for points, they're just not worth much other than faction change which is only use for them after you do some dungeons.

3. Good idea only IF, the characters have an ilvl restriction, like only 4k gs can be sold and no items can be over the ilvl u can get from points.

4. oh no, it should be without an ilvl(gs) restriction. It's very easy to implement this for the game masters. They can copy and Paste the code with some changes from the functionality "buy and sell with coins". It will take 1 h maximum.

5. oh no, it should be without an ilvl(gs) restriction. It's very easy to implement this for the game masters. They can copy and Paste the code with some changes from the functionality "buy and sell with coins". It will take 1 h maximum.
    Would love to see an example of your own work where you implemented this so easily.

6. While it might not be hard to implement, it would allow transferring points between accounts by buying your own characters from other accounts. And all suggestions for such features have been rejected since points are intended to be used on the account they are obtained on.

And who would sell it? **** me sideways if I'd give anything over lvl15 for points, they're just not worth much other than faction change which is only use for them after you do some dungeons.
    Points are mostly useless right now. But if people could use them to buy characters, they would be seen as much more useful. It could be used as a way to exchange characters without using coins. But I don't think that's going to happen.

7. You are right. I don't think about that. What is with trading characters with Gold?

8. why should they waste time on a feature they get nothing out of? it's not like you're voting for points anymore.

9. What is with trading characters with Gold?

10. What is with trading characters with Gold?
    You can already do that. Sell your gold for coins, then use coins to buy characters.
    Or the other way around sell your character, buy gold with coins.