1. kick maccro war need help

hey i just get that maccro:
    /cast [equipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Shield Bash; [noequipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; Pummel

it use kick depend if i wear 1h+shield or 2h weapon, it works perfecly so i wanted the same for focus, but actually i can't find one working

i've tried:
    /cast [target=focus] [equipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Shield Bash; [noequipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; Pummel
    /cast [mod:shift [target=focus] etc....

but it only works when i've shield on, so i can shield bash the focus, but doesn't do anything if i have 2h weapon, doesn't go to berserk stance for pummel, it say "need equipped a shield"

2. /cast [@focus,equipped:shield,stance:1/2]Shield Bash;[@focus,noequipped:shield,stance:1/2]Berserker Stance;[@focus]Pummel

[@focus] is the same thing as [target=focus]
    [equipped:shield] is the same thing as [equipped:shields]
    and I removed the useless spaces in the macro.

This is the pseudo-code of the macro you wrote:
    If (target=focus) or [(have shield equipped) and (is in stance 1 or 2)] then cast shield bash
    else if [(don't have shield equipped) and (is in stance 1 or 2)] then cast berserker stance
    else cast pummel

since the first conditinal (target=focus) will always return true, your whole macro worked like this:
    cast shield bash on focus
    Edited: October 9, 2018

3. ok i tried your maccro so when im with 2h it goes to berserk stance like it should do, but when im in 1hand weapon+ shield it goes to berserk stance for pummel too.

4. mine was doing the opposite of your, like it did shield bash the focus but when i have 2h weaapon it doesn't go to berserk stance

5. ok well my bad i just had to change shield to bouclier because my game is in french language
    so the macro wasn't interacting well with the "bouclier word"

I thank you alot for your help mate
    really appreciated