1. How much crit % to go Fire spec

I'm playing arcane and atm in (my current arcane talent build) i have 39% passive crit self buffed.
    How much crit do i need to go fire?

Link to character.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

2. It is recommended to have at least 50% self-buffed crit chance, but do note that Fire has a lot more crit built-in to its talents (both passive and through Improved Scorch). With gems and whatnot, I'm pretty sure you would be close to/above this limit.

3. You don't need that much crit to go fire, with your gear you will almost definitely see a DPS boost, especially on longer fights and fights with more movement. The biggest problem most people have switching to fire is the increased hit cap since you don't get any help from talents. I run belt of omission from EoFs. I use that and swap for marrow25 belt if I'm getting the +3% hit from Spriest/Bdruid to stay real close to cap.

4. I've noticed that even at 42% fire crit, single target dps can be abysmally low. That said, It's still far better than arcane for dungeons as fire has such massive aoe potential.

In fact I'm always doing more dps than arc spec mages that have much better gear in dungeons. They close the gap on bosses, but by the end I'm usually way ahead on damage done.

I've pulled close to 9k dps with fire without only around 4k gs, And while single target dps is garbage, you are still more valuable in dungeons than arc, at least sub-6k gs.