1. Assassination or Combat end-game pve

I have never been hardcore PvE player, but i know that assassination is better in low gear,
    But how does it fare in the end-game?

My rogue has Sts (hc) dbw (hc) and Heaven's Fall (hc) dagger.

I know that my trinkets are not BiS for assassination and dagger is not bis for combat.

So im conflicted which spec to aim for. which one is better etc

2. Relative to other specs, Assassination's damage at end-game is way up there. But the spec is ultimately eclipsed by Combat in every relevant way, including but not restricted to AoE, cleaving, threat transfer, raid buff provision, and overall single target damage.

I'd refund the Heaven's Fall and get Havoc's if that's still an option on the table. Otherwise just go Assassination while you gear up. DBW and STS are perfectly usable by Assass.

3. Assasination has better constant DMG, but less Raid buffs.
    Combat has better burst (a lot) and overall better DMG in the end cos of it, and on top of that it brings 1 unique debuff for the raid.
    So overall, combat is better.

Both are usable aslong as you Tricks of the Trade on the tank and do the tactics/dps correctly.

As for Trinkets, id keep both STS and DBW anyway, since u will eventualy go combat probalby.
    1st BIS trinket for Assasin is STS, 2nd is TaiaJ which is easy to get, while, as 3rd BiS DBW gives Assasination nice burst, with 2/3 good procs (AP and Haste), especialy on fights where you get 2 full procs from it before boss dies.

As for the refund on a weapon, idk tbh...
    If you plan on doing some Sub PvP when you have nothing else to do, i would say dont refund it.
    If you plan on doing PvE only, refund if possible and get Havoc as Hue said.

4. So, TAiaJ works properly now?

5. https://imgur.com/a/EeufZ2L

I guess it works fine...

Used a PrePot and a Pot, altho i had 60 Armor Pen instead of 60 Agility (gem and food missing), and i didnt use a flask (forgot), rip.