1. Best PvE spec for warlock wotlk

I have warlock who is heavily undeageared atm (5k but mostly pvp parts) and i have 2 haste trinkets (Charred Twilight Scale + Dislodged Foreign Object)
    Atm i have destro but i dont think its any good, i'm leaning towards affliction but only because i never tried demonology.

Which spec should i go for now and which one for end-game.

2. Demonology provides your raid with a very valuable buff. Affliction offers the highest single and multi-target damage of any Warlock spec.

3. Demonology provides your raid with a very valuable buff. Affliction offers the highest single and multi-target damage of any Warlock spec.
    Which one is more gear dependant? Which one would be better for me who has x2 decent haste trinkets but almost nothing else?

4. Which one is more gear dependant? Which one would be better for me who has x2 decent haste trinkets but almost nothing else?
    Destro is the only one who has good dps with low gear. other two specs are alot more gear dependant. for a better dps with low gear you should stay in destro spec

5. Which one is more gear dependant? Which one would be better for me who has x2 decent haste trinkets but almost nothing else?
    One of Demo's best selling points is its Demonic Pact buff, and that scales a lot with gear. Demo is arguably the most gear-dependent Warlock spec because its spellpower value has a significant impact across the entire raid.

You can honestly just play either Aff or Destro too. Anyone claiming Affliction can't be played well with lower gear (like the dude above) is just blindly parroting a widespread myth.

6. I see we're talking about low gear, yet I don't see anyone mentioning demo/destro hybrid.

7. Much the same applies to hybrid specs at low gear that does at end-game. They trail behind pure Destro, Demo, and Affliction specs.

I simmed each spec using Simcraft at really low gear (ilevel 200, no tier bonuses of any sort). 1000 iterations isn't a lot, but probably enough to demonstrate the point. These were the results.

Demonology (0/56/15): 5892 DPS
    Spoiler: Show

Destruction (3/13/55): 5694 DPS

Affliction (55/0/16): 5612 DPS

Felguard/Ember Hybrid (0/41/30): 5571 DPS

Imp/Conflag Hybrid (0/41/30): 5472 DPS

8. There's no way at ilvl 200 those numbers are correct. Subtract about 2k on a full health dummy (spamming soul fire for 5 min is hardly accurate and a little more in an actually boss fight with movement. I know this because I am ilvl 205 gs 4k and pulling 3k tops in a real fight with little movement. And I know that I'm playing to full potential because you don't see 5k+ dps in my experience on single target unless (don't know the ilvl, but gs of 5.5+k)

So don't be discouraged (like I did) if you're recount isn't showing these inflated numbers. It's relationship to each other, however, I would agree demo does more than affl AND the raid buff, I haven't played destro or hybrid. It's a no-brainer: demo is all around the best choice in a raid or even 5man. with that gear.

9. >simulator simulates a fight
    >human: no it can't be i use my brain and predict a different outcome
    >simulator: but i can play the fight perfectly
    >human: no
    u do know ppl can pull very high numbers on FM...right? definitely not 3k dps

10. um if you only pulling 3 k with that GS something is wrong my friend i pull more than that on a **** blue geared ele shaman

11. May 20, 2021  
    um if you only pulling 3 k with that GS something is wrong my friend i pull more than that on a **** blue geared ele shaman
    Im doing 3k dps as destro and I have 5.6k gs lmao