1. [BC] Forbid arena gear on BGs

It's ridiculous when you have to fight against a premade with 3 or 4 full arena geared healers and dps. Personally I don't understand why ppl do come to BGs in arena gear, probably they have some problems from their childhood and want to DOMINAAAATEE, idk rly. This is not fair play. Do I need to win arena to win a BG? Really? It's not funny to earn 1 badge in 20-30 minutes.
    I love how this probem was solved in GuildWars 2 - all players get the same lvl gear on BGs and I think this is great idea. Let's do smth similar.
    Edited: October 9, 2018

2. go play guild wars 2 than.

3. It is called a battleground, not "let-me-hold-your-hand-as-I-give-you-free-honor-for-your-happy-play-time-with-friends place". People get rewarded better gear for their skills and have the full right to use it in all formats of the game. The reality of the fact is that if you were as good as they were, you would be able to have acquired the exact same gear as they have. With that at mind, you are not disadvantaged by anything you cannot affect by simply obtaining better gear.

4. It's ridiculous when you have to fight against a premade with 3 or 4 full arena geared healers and dps. Personally I don't understand why ppl do come to BGs in arena gear, probably they have some problems from their childhood and want to DOMINAAAATEE, idk rly. This is not fair play. Do I need to win arena to win a BG? Really? It's not funny to earn 1 badge in 20-30 minutes.
    I love how this probem was solved in GuildWars 2 - all players get the same lvl gear on BGs and I think this is great idea. Let's do smth similar.
    Thats like saying if you have T6 pve gear you cant go to Kara, or if you are lvl 70 you cant go to lvl 30 areas.

So no, its not a good idea.

5. lol. sure lets forbid entering with wrathful people on battlegrounds on icecrown too? :D or forbit using typhoon and thunderstorm in eye of the storm mid.

6. BREAKING NEWS:
    This just in, people who play more, and are better at PVP, have more/better PVP gear.

next up,
    doing stuff costs time and energy

and you won't believe this
    water is ACTUALLY wet