1. Make Bugtracker great again!

Please make a button in the site that direct us to bug tracker page faster and easier like literally a BUG picture right front of my face every time i visit website.

Why ?
    thank you for asking.
    the main reason is people are lazy to look at the site and find bug tracker , just like me tho

+

it's makes just everything perfect! , we can finally report our problems easier, faster and more effective than ever!

the most important part of a legacy server is not having bug. so this will increase your overall perfection and higher population.

if you don't invite players to have a commitment to the server then how developers can Ensure us that they have commitment to us too ? this is a big step for better future. good luck warmane <3

2. if people can't see the big word BUGTRACKER on the homepage then they have a problem. changing it to a bug (which would most likely be smaller than the word itself) wouldn't help much if at all.

3. Bugtracker is already filled to the brim with nonsense reports and duplicates and what not. If you can't find it then it's probably for the best.

4. Bugtracker is already filled to the brim with nonsense reports and duplicates and what not. If you can't find it then it's probably for the best.
    It's better players notice it easier just i was thiniking making the word bugtracker just from dark to blue would make it more visible to everyone even the ones just visiting the website. So they can make sure that warmane always looking for good reports to fix them that's commitment.

5. tho i dont agree with the ideas proposed at the start of the post, i do agree that the bugtracker needs some kind of love. the ammount of discarded/ignored/duplicated/false reports is beyond comprehension. some cleanup would solve some of its problems and bring some clearance to the players trying to find a true bug