1. Moving from WotLK to TBC - A few questions

Hi there,
    Want to start TBC here. Been playing on 3.3.x for past 10 years. Got bored of it....duh.

Can I get a few questions answered please?

1. RDF was introduced in 3.x.x - What do we have in TBC? Gotta be something, right?

2. Warrior tanks are my bae - are they viable in TBC?

3. Druid healers are my bae - are they viable in TBC?

4. Economy?

5. Suggestions on profession for new players? - As warrior would prefer BS/Mining or Alchemy/Herbalism. Or are those overly saturated?

6. Are glyphs a thing in TBC? :) and/or Dual spec?

7. What the hell is Attunement? Keeps popping up about TBC

8. What are complete dead classes/specs? - Just Class/Spec. No need explaining

9. Highest demand/best class/spec

As I played through Lordaeron x1 - just got to level 72 there, I did MILLION dungeon runs in TBC and got some decent gear - well, best and only gear for my bae tank - 10. Are those viable for raiding instantly, or do you need rep grinds?

11. Transmog a thing on this realm?

12. How hard is to get gold for a FRESH FRESH player?

Thank you!

2. 1. At this current patch there is two daily dungeon quests, one for Heroic (Req honored rep) and one for Normal (Can be completed in HC also).

2. Very viable, super-nice playstyle, much defensive CDs. Protection Warrior is the funniest class to tank with in TBC.

3. No idea how it is to play them but I know they are really strong in both PvP/PvE.

4. Its not that bad, considering the server is at the final patch it won't get worse!

5. Depending on what class you choose, basically ask yourself, Do I want to put time into gathering for gold or do I want to craft gear?

6. Nope, Dual spec on the website, Services > Dual Spec, it costs 100gold first time but then its free! (Gotta be OFFLINE, Also get two addons for this, Talented & Actionbarsaver for quick swaping specs)

7. You need a Key to enter each Heroic dungeon, this one is obtained by beeing Honored reputation with each faction (Think its 6). Also MGT is the latest dungeon, to run it in Heroic mode you need only complete the normal instance first.

8. I would say none.

9. Tanks is always the highest demand! You should play a hybrid class and try farm gear for each spec to always have something to do!

10. GearScore is hyped here so I would say, get around 2.5k gs and you get yourself a spot in Kara, ~2.9 for ZA. Or just get a guild and make friends and raid with them! SKILL > GEAR

11. Not yet, people seem to want it but dunno if it will happen.

12. You will get gold from questing and using AH frequently, once you hit 70 you can gain a lot from Quel'Danas daily quests. Else you can buy gold from their trade service.
    Edited: October 10, 2018

3. Hi there,
    Want to start TBC here. Been playing on 3.3.x for past 10 years. Got bored of it....duh.

Can I get a few questions answered please?

1. RDF was introduced in 3.x.x - What do we have in TBC? Gotta be something, right?

4. Economy?

5. Suggestions on profession for new players? - As warrior would prefer BS/Mining or Alchemy/Herbalism. Or are those overly saturated?

As I played through Lordaeron x1 - just got to level 72 there, I did MILLION dungeon runs in TBC and got some decent gear - well, best and only gear for my bae tank - 10. Are those viable for raiding instantly, or do you need rep grinds?

Thank you!
    a few things,warriors are the best tanks of TBC overall even more so for single target.if your the real deal you will find a tanking spot in a guild easy. but remember this is TBC = its harder then wrath raids in TBC are no joke.

druids are crazy good healers and in pvp they are easy #1

gold like everything else is hard to come buy in TBC its way more hardcore then wrath but now there are plenty of daily's to do at 70. i would suggest you not put $ into crafting profession as you level wait for 70.

mining is great cant go wrong with it and bs gives you some kick *** weapons = to season 3 and a bis chest if you can get the pattern from sunwell, unlike wrath in TBC you can actually make bis gear from professions.

no glyphs in the tbc "good" and duel spec is for 100 gold done on your account page.

there are really no "dead classes/specs" in TBC but some are in more demand then others. like rogues are really not in high demand in pve but they do good damage and people can and do raid with them, but another class like warrior or druid could replace them. then again rogues are one of the best pvp classes so they always have a place in game. every class usually has 2 specs in demand/good for something like pallys for example, holy is great in pve and in pvp and tanks are sought after to. every one wants a shammy for WF or heals... get what im saying?

you need to rep grind and thats done mostly in dungeons you need the rep for bis enchants, professions patterns and heroic keys. so when you hit outland = start tanking dungeons asap.

no transmog yet devs said maybe down the line once everything is open on the server
    Edited: October 10, 2018

4. 1. RDF was introduced in 3.x.x - What do we have in TBC? Gotta be something, right?

All not TBC things. Though Warmane did add dual spec. You have to find your groups manually, so basically make friends and you'll have groups quickly. If you play isolated it's going to be harder because you'll need to find randoms all the time for groups.

Warriors are THE main tanks of TBC.
    Resto druids aren't that great in PvE (you want to take 1 or 2 to a 25 man) but in TBC the best PvP healers by far.

4. Economy?

Economy is nice and active. Easy way to get some starting gold is to get Enchanting and DE those early greens you get for Strange Dust and sell that on the AH. You don't need to keep enchanting, just DE those early greens and ditch it.

The thing about TBC is that professions actually matter a lot. In WotLK it doesn't really matter which profession you raid with, because all have bonuses that are roughly equal (except the gathering profs ofc). In TBC your professions really, really matter because you can craft BoP items that you would not be able to use without those professions! For example, as a Fury/Arms Warrior you would roll Blacksmithing because of the weapons you can craft, which are BiS until T6. As a caster you would roll Tailoring because of the crafted Spellstrike set. And everybody (even casters) would roll Leatherworking because of the Drums of Battle, which are like a mini-bloodlust. And then there are the Engineering goggles..... Professions in TBC are very interesting and the choices are much harder than in WotLK.

An attunement is a quest chain you need to complete or a key you need to earn to be able to enter a certain dungeon or raid. TBC is filled with attunements. I'm not sure if most of those attunements are still active at the moment though, most of them got disabled in the later patches on retail.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Instan...rning_Crusade)
    There aren't any dead classes or specs in TBC. All have some use, but not all are good in PvE AND PvP (in fact most are good in only one or the other).
    TBC is very melee unfriendly in raids so ranged is really preferred, and Rogues/Warriors are very overpopulated on this server (mostly by people who don't know how to play them...). Can't go wrong with Hunter or Warlock since they're the killer DPS in TBC. TBC is the Warlock expansion, there hasn't been any version of WoW where Warlocks were more powerful than in TBC so there's that. Best PvP caster and best PvE DPS for most of the content, and the best thing, the more you have of them the better they become due to Improved Shadowbolt. Hunters are very wanted in raids as well and do comparable DPS.
    From the tank side Warriors are the best tanks for raid bosses, but really lack on the AoE tanking part. That's where Paladins shine. When doing Heroics you can expect people to want Pallies instead of Warriors.

Thank you!
    There are some nice gearing guides out on YT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRk9njuWme4 for example) but don't expect to get any invites with that kind of gear. The GearScore cancer has infected this server badly so you're going to have to buy donation gear or grind a lot of rep and gold to get decent gear before people will want you in their group.