1. Returning player

Hey, I've decided to play again after... I think 2 years I haven't played
    I logged into the game and god.. I dont remember anything! Anyone has a nice suggestion how can I get come back smoothly? any tips?
    I have lvl 80 DK, 60 Rouge, 40 Druid and 31 Hunter

Any help would be appreciated,
    thanks

2. To each their own I guess, but last time I had a long break from WoW what I found easier for myself to get back into game was that I made a new char, played it for a while and then continued the journey on my main when I had gotten back the "feel" of the game :P
    So maybe if you try to level up those lower characters of yours, you'll get back in in no time! and get yourself into a nice guild, guilds and friends make this game so great

3. Hello Gase, welcome back.

I don’t think we have enough information to provide any type of guidelines. I did have a DK before and I play druid, but based on your character selection and level I’d advise you: Focus one, most of the time. Once first one (DK imho) is in good standing and decently geared, you switch your focus to one of the alts.

I assume, you’re playing on WotLK, correct? Is it Icecrown or Lordareon?
    Do you prefer PvP/Pve or both?
    What are the names of characters that you’re going to play with?

Once you provide me with answers on these three questions aaand those toons are DK/Druid - I can point you in the right direction.

4. To each their own I guess, but last time I had a long break from WoW what I found easier for myself to get back into game was that I made a new char, played it for a while and then continued the journey on my main when I had gotten back the "feel" of the game :P
    So maybe if you try to level up those lower characters of yours, you'll get back in in no time! and get yourself into a nice guild, guilds and friends make this game so great
    Thanks! you helped me a lot, I guess I'll just start a new char or play with one of my low lvl chars and will try to remember everything

@Nibvictum - I was looking for ideas how to return to the game more smoothly,
    I'm playing WotLK on Lordareon
    I love pvp and pve, prefer pve much more (but wont have much rl time to raid and do some long sessions, only short ones)
    and i'm not sure about what players i'll play.. I love my DK but its pretty hard to remember how to play with him, and I always prefer DPS char.

5. In case you still haven't noticed, RDF was implemented back in January. When you're leveling, expect RBG to be almost non-existent as more players choose to queue RDF instead.