1. Is it worth starting over here ?

Do you guys it is worth starting over here? Basically because full content just came out? I know people would not get motivated and quit at some time.
    Is it also possible to progress from the start till SWP if I start today or would the population be down alot?

2. Do you like seeing 123456789 bots questing and doing pvp? if yes this is your server sir! And if you want SWP you should go and buy all the top items because they ask for 3k gs for heroic dungeons so imagine how much they ask for SWP xD

3. Hey flakkawakka. I wanna start off with saying that at peak EU raiding time the server has a population of 6-7k people. Roughly 40% of which alliance and 60% horde (better racials ftw :D ) With that said, a regular retail TBC server at the time will have 1/3 of that population. There are so many different people playing on this server, ranging from casual players who log in for just a few hours a week to active PVErs/PVPers playing everyday.

Whether or not it's worth starting here depends entirely on you!
    Whether or not it's possible to progress from the start up to Sunwell depends again entirely on you!

d3v1k's response is from the demographic of the server that falls in the category "Underage".
    If you chose a class/spec you like playing, level your character, invest time and effort into gearing it up, search for new ways to improve your gameplay and become a player that people want to play with. You will find a place on this realm. This goes for both PvE and PvP.

If you level up your character, but don't know your rotation, don't know your stat priorities, don't know the utilities of your class/spec, don't know boss mechanics. You will be stuck as d3v1k here in global trying to get into a group via gs.

So to answer your questions, YES & YES. Ofcourse, you can but whether or not you will is all on you. ;)
    Edited: October 12, 2018

4. 1) If you like TBC and want to play it -> then you should definitely try starting here. Why? Because there are no other TBC servers in the world with population more than 100 people.
    2) If you decide to play here you should keep in mind that faction disbalance is 55/45 in favor of Horde. It doesnt mean Ally is dead, but finding groups is harder on Ally. BUT. Battleground queue is instant on Ally, while Horde have 10-15 mins on every BG.
    3) If you doubt about progression, on Ally side I still see people gathering groups in heroics, T4/T5 raids (not to mention about non-stop spamming on Tuesdays, when you can easily speedrun any low raid content)

5. 1) If you like TBC and want to play it -> then you should definitely try starting here. Why? Because there are no other TBC servers in the world with population more than 100 people.
    2) If you decide to play here you should keep in mind that faction disbalance is 55/45 in favor of Horde. It doesnt mean Ally is dead, but finding groups is harder on Ally. BUT. Battleground queue is instant on Ally, while Horde have 10-15 mins on every BG.
    3) If you doubt about progression, on Ally side I still see people gathering groups in heroics, T4/T5 raids (not to mention about non-stop spamming on Tuesdays, when you can easily speedrun any low raid content)

your #1 is not really true well it might be now that outland is opened and stole so many players, but i came a TBC server thats like 10 years old and was packed with players until outland opened.

6. 55/45 is not true, i have toons on both and can tell you that ally global is dead always while horde is active. Secondly, if the split was 55/45 the bg ques for horde would not be 25+ min while aly is sub 1 min. quit providing people with false information in hopes to save the server.

7. 55/45 lol. Good luck finding a group for anything during NA evenings.

8. 55/45 is not true, i have toons on both and can tell you that ally global is dead always while horde is active. Secondly, if the split was 55/45 the bg ques for horde would not be 25+ min while aly is sub 1 min. quit providing people with false information in hopes to save the server.
    Check out server stat and then talk.
    With 4000 online it is 2200 horde and 1800 ally. Learn math beside playing WoW. And quit providing people wih false information basing on nothing in hopes to make some attention.

9. Check out server stat and then talk.
    With 4000 online it is 2200 horde and 1800 ally. Learn math beside playing WoW. And quit providing people wih false information basing on nothing in hopes to make some attention.
    You've obviously never played retail with a population of 4k if you believe those numbers to be true. it's cute how much deep throating you do tho. =]

10. I guess my question is, if we are a fresh lvl 70 and in blues, how do we get into raids? No one is doing the 1st tier raids and are mainly doing Sunwell. Do we try to get into a guild for welfare purps? Are there still guilds doing TK, Hyjal, and BT?

11. I found out there is, at Alliance, I don't know about horde. Ocarina of Time(A) is doing T4 and starting T5 content and there are also newly formed guilds who are recruiting to start T4.