1. Curious- what is the US population on this server?

Heya! I am new to the server and Warmane and was curious as to how many US players are on the server and if there are any EST US raiding guilds here?

2. Heya! I am new to the server and Warmane and was curious as to how many US players are on the server and if there are any EST US raiding guilds here?
    I've played US "peak" hours a few times and the population is sustainable enough to have a few raids and consistent BG queues. But there's only about one or two US raiding guilds right now.

3. Heya! I am new to the server and Warmane and was curious as to how many US players are on the server and if there are any EST US raiding guilds here?
    I play in AFK in the USA and will say it is much slower during NA times. If you are on early EST times like 4-5 pm you will still be able to catch some stuff, but after 7-8 pm you will mainly be relying on a guild to do almost anything. If you are interested in raiding with an NA guild hit me up in game. Lerroyy

4. @Derekk2 I disagree, I'm in Europe and have been working irregularly, which also allowed me to play at nights and during other hours you wouldn't normally find me online... for the past few weeks, I can tell you this. RBG's are slow at night, but Horde wins more... but it's crap unbalanced... or a crappy sort of balance, where during the server's peak hours alliance is dominating and during offhours the Horde is winning bg's with barely 5 players in it. These nightly (when it's night in Europe) bg's usually end prematurely, cause the alliance starts abandoning. Balance is hard to find... the best days of Lordaeron were in season 1 (or season 5 if you count all of WoW), when people who were gearing up weren't that far behind those who had crafted pvp sets and hateful gladiator gear. If this could be changed, meaning that the realm reverts to hateful season (excepting the pve) then it would fix a lot of problems in pvp and the balance would return.