1. holy pally trinkets for pve

Which trinket i should get with points,after having Talisman of Resurgance - Pandora's Plea or Meteorite Crystal ?

2. Meteorite Crystal, no discussion.

Actually, they say there are two builds. First one is Flash of Light build and second being Holy Light build. I don’t get it, you can only break your fringers by spamming flash of light.
    In my time, holy paladins were known for doing 40k (or even 50k) holy light crits, saving tanks *** constantly and healing valitrhia in 30 seconds (I might be off with my comparisons, but let’s say VEEEERY QUICKLY/Very large heals).

Those guys, ate only real things and real thing for Holy Paladin is intellect.
    Edited: October 11, 2018

3. Both trinkets are good.
    Meteor is more used cause of the mp5 when activated.
    Pandora can be used when you heal VDW, together with the libram for spellpower it gives you amazing holy light heals.

Overall its just what you prefer. A proc or a activation trinket.

4. Meteor is used for the big amount of intellect it gives along with the talisman from emblems vendor. If you play intellect paladin use those 2, but if you want to play haste paladin then maybe a combination between dfo, cts and some regular healer trinket. You could even go x2 haste trinkets

5. It's just paladin. Playing with CTS/DFO is a noob trap for any relevant encounter.

6. It's just paladin. Playing with CTS/DFO is a noob trap for any relevant encounter.
    then why almost every paladin who killed LK25 hc use at least 1 haste trinket? I guess they all fall for that noob trap.

7. then why almost every paladin who killed LK25 hc use at least 1 haste trinket?
    You mean on heroic LK himself or on the other trivial bosses? If it's the former I'm really interested in seeing the statistics behind your claim.

I guess they all fall for that noob trap.
    You kinda answered your own question here. GTS and Solace are both a lot more useful than any haste trinket on heroic LK with or without the buff, 10 or 25 man.

8. Why get some extra mana for more spell casts on top of boosting the effect of plea, and in return get some extra spell power and crit, when you can gem 2k Haste and reduce the cast of Holy Light by 0.02sec, cos 0.5 talent reduction and 20% extra haste from judgment aint enough, on top of 35%+ u get from gear.

Such speed!
    Much worf!
    WoW!

9. mana? lol just hog all the innervates.
    spell power? lol your HLs are gcd capped
    Crit? see: "spell power?"

check mate

10. mana? lol just hog all the innervates.
    spell power? lol your HLs are gcd capped
    Crit? see: "spell power?"

check mate
    Or you mean The Forgotten Spellsurge? :^]

11. funny cuz only noobs play intellect cuz they cant manage mana. real pro paladins play haste cuz fast cast

12. funny cuz only noobs play intellect cuz they cant manage mana. real pro paladins play haste cuz fast cast
    Yeah and haste trinkets have SP! So not only faster but bigger HL. And size matters over all.