1. Testing it for numerous hours offline than just kill it on live not even first day its laughable. And btw theres no competition here we can make new guild too and rekt your times any day but who cares. "Speedkills" :D:D:D:D Not knowing what boss is doing how many hp they have or enrage timers and kill it first ID than i can call it achievement. Going in blind and kill it is achievement :)

2. Wtf is this topic even, competition in PVE OMEGALULCEPTION

3. Just to point it out and nobody did so btw, you really didn't have any restrictions when it came to PTR and testing. You could have logged and practiced bosses without GM assistance. So saying some had pencilz some had X GM and that made a difference is a bit silly.

Edit: As far as GM assistance goes they did a good job, they listened and they were there for the whole time probably dying to boredom (Done it myself know how it is.). However the argument about Pencilz, malaco and somebody else stands and I'm gonna say it not to flame but point it out to the staff. Some GMs were worse than others, the QA team was of course far better as they knew what they are doing and they're continuously doing it while testing however GMs were terrible at it and I do understand why as well as ingame they don't really use as many commands or have any UI setup what so ever.

So for the next time maybe prepare macroes, UI and get shop mob IDs for easier spawning (Xpearl and Elvui are both simple) for testing and raid assistance
    Edited: October 13, 2018

4. Saying that you tested it without a GM is a bit silly aswell...clearing Trash, waiting on Cooldowns, running back after each wipe etc. etc. seems pretty unproductive and not worth to spend the time on...

5. Added a teaser for upcoming videos. Made by Lulleh.

6. No, people are salty because they are struggling in clearing it while Panacea did it in 2 days, "Simple as that."
    Lol they didnt do it in "2 days" theyve been farming it on the PTR for awhile.

7. Saying that you tested it without a GM is a bit silly aswell...clearing Trash, waiting on Cooldowns, running back after each wipe etc. etc. seems pretty unproductive and not worth to spend the time on...
    Reread what I wrote and didn't see that I said that anywhere

Lol they didnt do it in "2 days" theyve been farming it on the PTR for awhile.
    About as much as other guilds.

8. Eyes and Ears-bleed warning on the teaser.

9. I got ear cancer and went blind from that video, grats on the kills though.

10. Entropius received a significant HP boost and the overall AoE dmg in phase 2 was increased.
    P1 has more HP, idk if they actually increased Entropius HP or just the damage

11. Raid dmg (outgoing from both M'uru and Entropius) seemed to be higher. HP on M'uru is also higher,

Retail: M'uru: 2.8m | Entroupis: 2.21m
    Warmane v1: M'uru 2.8m | Entropius: 2.8m
    Warmane v2: M'uru 3.7m | Entropius: 2.8m
    Edited: October 18, 2018

12. Lel. He had way more then 2.8 kk life in 1st week

13. Lel. He had way more then 2.8 kk life in 1st week
    Depends on which day you got to him I suppose; He did have 2.8m when we killed him the first day. The tuning change happened before this reset already so you might have never seen him in that state.

First 1234 Last