1. Depends on which day you got to him I suppose; He did have 2.8m when we killed him the first day. The tuning change happened before this reset already so you might have never seen him in that state.
    That kinda explains it.. I was extremely puzzled by how you guys got him from start to phase 2 in 4 minutes.

2. Raid dmg (outgoing from both M'uru and Entropius) seemed to be higher. HP on M'uru is also higher,

Retail: M'uru: 2.8m | Entroupis: 2.21m
    Warmane v1: M'uru 2.8m | Entropius: 2.8m
    Warmane v2: M'uru 3.7m | Entropius: 2.8m
    lul so panacea had it much easier exclusively on their server first kill... not fair

3. lul so panacea had it much easier exclusively on their server first kill... not fair
    Doesn't matter, they are still the only guild who has killed it after the fix :))

4. lul so panacea had it much easier exclusively on their server first kill... not fair
    we still had 2,5 of our raid days left when we killed kj so i dont believe that it would've made a difference in terms of us killing it first id

5. Well done, PTR warriors, weeeeeeeell done!

6. You say it like every other guild didnt go PTR. We did 2.5 raids on muru, the first of which was during the initial SWP testing with months between.

Try not be too upset that you’re stuck on 10 Year old content. I’m sure you will get there eventuality.
    Edited: October 20, 2018

7. I don't think anyone has cared about the pve competitive aspect of this server since T6 came out. GG Meandw and other former Sin members.

8. No matter what happened on PTR or however long ago strats were released. Progressing M'uru is deff hard asf and challenging for any guild. Panacea for sure deserves all respect for clearing him that fast. You need a solid guild with great performance before attempting this and they showed that all months of hard work payed off in a spectacular way.

With a very short notice, Devs decided to release mad hard content during a ridiculous time of the day (somewhere early morning) mid-week for SWP 123 + 456. This is a joke for guilds with grown up players who couldnt possibly have the time to practice nor in a heart beat, make the time to sit and plow down these bosses. So to any guild that manages to kill M'uru first night deserves all cred no matter what.

GG

9. This is a joke for guilds with grown up players who couldnt possibly have the time to practice nor in a heart beat, make the time to sit and plow down these bosses.
    The short notice was the same for everyone. As far as I saw Panacea was about 3 hours ahead of you guys on killing Kalecgos; do you think you would've killed it with those three extra hours on that wednesday?
    Idk why you feel the need to throw shade and hide behind this time constraint issue, I think you might have the most hours on M'uru in total.
    Edited: October 23, 2018

10. maybe you should reread his post

11. Raid dmg (outgoing from both M'uru and Entropius) seemed to be higher. HP on M'uru is also higher,

Retail: M'uru: 2.8m | Entroupis: 2.21m
    Warmane v1: M'uru 2.8m | Entropius: 2.8m
    Warmane v2: M'uru 3.7m | Entropius: 2.8m
    Just correcting bad info here.
    Twins & M'uru had a bug that could remove their tuning, this was fixed the following day.
    We did not change any tuning during the first 2 weeks.
    Yesterday was first time changing tuning (slight HP nerfs for P1 M'uru encounter) since release, but it also came with some bug fixes on Void Sentinel damage.

12. "this was fixed the following day" / "We did not change any tuning during the first 2 weeks."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. Just correcting bad info here.
    Twins & M'uru had a bug that could remove their tuning, this was fixed the following day.
    We did not change any tuning during the first 2 weeks.
    Yesterday was first time changing tuning (slight HP nerfs for P1 M'uru encounter) since release, but it also came with some bug fixes on Void Sentinel damage.
    No offense, but if there're multiple tunings saved on the server, then there's a real roulette happening. I've fought M'uru "tunings" with p1 hp values of 3.7M, 3.53M and yesterday he had 3.4M. So I didn't even see the first day iteration of below 3M hp.

14. Just to point it out and nobody did so btw, you really didn't have any restrictions when it came to PTR and testing. You could have logged and practiced bosses without GM assistance. So saying some had pencilz some had X GM and that made a difference is a bit silly.
    Actually bosses would just reset when you pulled them without GM assistance. Once we had a GM without GM mode on Brutallus and then it just reset.

And tbh, bosses were still kinda bugged for a long time before release, so the final version was not always applied to PTR. Yes, you could try some stuff, but it was hard to tell if the tactics you were testing would actually work on live. Basically the only boss released with the same tuning than on PTR was Kalecgos, Brutallus got the melee damage and Burn damage altered, Felmyst's ticking aura actually worked for the first time on live (tho we reported it the first week of testing) and also damage output of Twins got raised compared to the last PTR version.

Not saying PTR was not a big help, but it definitely didn't decide the race and made it a cakewalk.

15. "this was fixed the following day" / "We did not change any tuning during the first 2 weeks."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Now try not taking part of a line out of context to pretend you have a point.

"Twins & M'uru had a bug that could remove their tuning, this was fixed the following day."
    The tuning didn't change, there was a bug that could cause it to be removed. Fixing a bug so the tuning was applied and not removed isn't changing the tuning.

First 1234 Last