1. Game Over

GG WP

TEASER
    Edited: October 14, 2018

2. Wohoo! I'd like to take a moment to thank the Warmane devs (as well as the GMs) for tuning the bosses as they are, really enjoyable ending of the expansion!

And before anyone asks, there are recordings, videos will be posted soon (tm). Once they are ready anyways, it may take a while.

3. Well GZ I guess, now the question is the tuning tho, time will tell, but if you can kill it in 2 days and rest in several resets I cant realy tell if its ok or not.

4. People should stop being salty like a bunch of morons. Panacea did an amazing job in clearing the content this fast while the rest of the guilds are struggling on twins and mu'ru.

Big congratz to them.

Kraden
    Some people thinks this is bravado over something that has already been done and others relish the kill.
    People have the right to be salty just like Panacea has the right to celebrate their kill. Simple as that.

6. Well GZ I guess, now the question is the tuning tho, time will tell, but if you can kill it in 2 days and rest in several resets I cant realy tell if its ok or not.
    2 days on LIVE. The bosses have been on the PTR for weeks(+- a bit here and there for certain phases/mechanics), and Panacea is one of the guilds who tested them out. The PTR pulls can't be ignored when you're counting how long a guild progresses on a boss.

Gz and GJ to Panacea for winning the PvE! Well deserved!

7. No, people are salty because they are struggling in clearing it while Panacea did it in 2 days, "Simple as that."

8. Medivh child has conquered Outland realm and showed who is the boss. Good job.

9. Congratulations.

Looking forward to those videos.

Kraden
    No, people are salty because they are struggling in clearing it while Panacea did it in 2 days, "Simple as that."
    I do not know if that is the case or not, and neither do you. People can be salty for a lot of reasons, yet the fact remains - they have the right to be salty.

11. The PTR pulls can't be ignored when you're counting how long a guild progresses on a boss.
    How many guilds did test on the PTR? 6-8?

12. No, people are salty because they are struggling in clearing it while Panacea did it in 2 days, "Simple as that."
    "did it in 2 days"
    Is this some new content that has only been available anywhere for 2 days?
    Congratulations to the guilds who have cleared the boss and the raid, but let's not say things like this to incite the ire of others please.

13. "did it in 2 days"
    Is this some new content that has only been available anywhere for 2 days?
    Congratulations to the guilds who have cleared the boss and the raid, but let's not say things like this to incite the ire of others please.
    No? I'm stating that people are being salty because Panacea finished it in 2 days after release HERE on the live server, while others are struggling to do so.. even if they also did ptr testing. Is this something new to understand? Why the hell does it matter if it's old content or not.

14. Isn't it? Sure the general strategies for these bosses have been out for a decade but the custom warmane tuning/coding had not been done by anyone. Isn't it still exceptional that they are the only ones to clear it so far? 11 other guilds tested this content too. Credit where credit is due.
    True, and if the argument that it's "10 year old content" stands valid, more would've killed it now (if it's so easy)?

Well, thanks for the kind words people. Most of you don't know (ofc) but SWP is the one content I didn't get to do in retail up until I quit by the end of MoP so I couldn't have asked for a better experience, partly due to the work of the devs but also the members of <Panacea> that I got to play alongside, amazing work everyone! I'm proud of you!

As far as videos go, I'll just quote myself from a different post where the topic was adressed.

Can you guys please wait longer to release the videos this time? Showing boss kills for this server definitely taints the race for every other guild. People still want to be 6th instead of 7th, or NA first or whatever.
    What do you guys think is a reasonable release timeframe for the videos? I'm currently working on a teaser that will release perhaps tonight, but it won't give a lot away, you could more call it a art project / very distorted / flashing / fk'd up music kinda thing. The clean videos will not be released in a while. I think I may be able to finish Twins by the weekend but M'uru will take longer and don't expect KJ to even be finished for about 1-2 weeks.
    So yeah, thoughts?

15. So how many of this ''11 Guilds'' did more than the first 3 bosses and 1 Raid on the PTR ??? Probaly only 1-2 since when u don't get Pencil in ur Raid on the PTR ( this is no offense to any of the GM that help on the PTR ) u get some other GM that dosent know anything about the Game/Bosses/Mechanics/Trash...they just simple rezz ppl like a bot midfight and aint any big help....

No idea what Race ppl talk about, but what does it matter if u kill the Boss first or 3rd...in TBC u don't even have Achievements and u don't get Titels for it....does the Ranking make you better of any point in the Game ? I guess ppl need some Ego on smth that is totaly irrelevant :=)

123 ... Last