1. Regardless of how u formulate it, it doesn't change the fact that you changed the boss 3 times in 3 weeks in some way/shape/form.

2. Regardless of how u formulate it, it doesn't change the fact that you changed the boss 3 times in 3 weeks in some way/shape/form.
    Not much I can say if you're going to argue semantics and equating "fixing something to work as intended" with "modifying it to something different" just to try to have a point.

3. It's not so much the fact that you did changes it's that theres nothing on the site telling us about what was changed at all! Last changelog is 6 months old almost.

4. BTW don't get me wrong, i LOVED the new muru! Finally a proper challange for us running 5 healers and i hope u keep it like this.
    I was just confused to why there's never anything written on the changelogg about fixes so guilds has time to update themselfes before a raid.

5. Bump: added multipov videos of M'uru to our kill video thread here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=392536

6. Glad people are mentioning the changelog, we need a new one it's been what, almost 6 months since the last changelog?

7. Glad people are mentioning the changelog, we need a new one it's been what, almost 6 months since the last changelog?
    Nah man that would ruin the true warmane experience and charm. It's exciting to see unannounced boss changes bosses week to week!

8. Lol they didnt do it in "2 days" theyve been farming it on the PTR for awhile.
    Just to quickly quote you it's been 3 weeks since your comment 2 other guilds killed M'uru and KJ still only Panacea (KJ is much easier than M'uru btw).

9. Yawn, can't wait for classic tbh. Gonna multibox there for ez gold and then pew pew pvp!

10. Yawn, can't wait for classic tbh. Gonna multibox there for ez gold and then pew pew pvp!
    If they allow it, something tells me they won't this time minding how much impact it would have. Since there is no shop to bring in more $ for MBox gear and lost player revenues from people quitting, you would end up with a few MBoxers asking for Blizzard to honor their previous policy vs a big mob of angry players.
    It shall be interesting to see how Blizz handles this.

11. If they allow it, something tells me they won't this time minding how much impact it would have. Since there is no shop to bring in more $ for MBox gear and lost player revenues from people quitting
    Lol, u overestimate the impact of multiboxing on the game when u believe that ppl really quit because of it.
    These ppl that claim that they leave the game after they got pwnt by a multiboxer are just drama queens that continue playing anyways.
    Edited: November 5, 2018

12. Lol, u overestimate the impact of multiboxing on the game when u believe that ppl really quit because of it.
    These ppl that claim that they leave the game after they got pwnt by a multiboxer are just drama queens that continue playing anyways.
    People in general considers the act of MBoxing unethical (primarily in terms of PvP) and it is quite reasonable to suspect that Blizz will intervene in this case. Don't get me wrong though, I remain neutral in this matter, I am just pointing out the mentality that runs through that classic community. Several vanilla realms did not allow the concept of MBoxing.
    If you ask me I think they will either restrict the use to certain servers or ban it for vanilla. Nevertheless it shall be interesting to see.

13. Just to quickly quote you it's been 3 weeks since your comment 2 other guilds killed M'uru and KJ still only Panacea (KJ is much easier than M'uru btw).
    dw we finaly did it

First ... 234