1. Donating from Serbia Help

Looking for someone from Serbia who could give me some advice on donating, given that it is no longer available through normal means.

2. You could try using a VPN however we do not support this.

Accepted payment methods are based on your current location and problems can arise using payment methods that are based outside of the region you're 'connecting' from. You should be fine with pre-paid methods such as Paysafecard & then using a VPN from say Croatia.

Also note, Serbia for whatever reason is currently 'sanctioned'
    https://www.paymentwall.com/en/faq/s...s-and-entities

3. this is wird... i know few of my friends who want to donate and they cant...

i had no problem on battle.net...steam... but here i am in sanctiones...realy wird stuff..

4. this is wird... i know few of my friends who want to donate and they cant...

i had no problem on battle.net...steam... but here i am in sanctiones...realy wird stuff..
    Paymentwall sanctioned us for whatever reason they have (unknown to us anyway). But when i asked them for help and said where am I from and what card I use, after the first time my donation was denied, it really seemed like they even don't have idea that we are sanctioned in first place. They were giving me answers to solve it with my bank (keep in mind that, they know I'm using card from Serbia). But bank has nothing to do with this, as I found out later by the warmane forum and my bank employe's... Lol. So i got 0 help from paymentwall.

5. Our money is dirty,Paymentwall doesn't want money from kristian golubovic and bora drljaca

6. what a ******s...

i want to donate to help server go on... (and ofc to get some gear :P)

and my friends to...

so warmane with this "Paymentwall"

lose alot of money...

:)

7. Paysafe card is the best,if its available there. Simple go to store,take for amount you want to,enter the code in donate section on site here and done,no payment wall fukers that wont let you spend your money how the hell you want

8. wasn't that guy who wiped molten wow from serbia? After that i'd block all connections from serbia, it was horrbile times..

9. Well since we cant use our cards... Is it possible to use vpn and donate thru paypall?

10. Može li neko da mi pomogne, hoću da doniram 10e iz Srbije sam pa ne znam kako imam u karticu u Komercijalnoj banci VISA. Hvala unapred