1. Just overall help as im indecisive and a noob

So been playing for maybe a week now and have pretty much made every class to see which one I like the most and as the noob I am I cannot decide. I understand its whatever suits my playstyle but I'm just a bad player all round. Maybe its the way I have my keyboard setup I don't know, but I want some opinions from the community. As someone who is indecisive as myself, what would YOU recommend as a MAIN class to level first, is there an advantage for sticking to 1 class first (by this I mean getting a character to 80 ASAP then grinding money/items for another class to play down the line). I'm open minded, but in old retail WoW I was mainly DPS as I found it less stressful and easier to play. I feel like tanking/healing has too much responsibility and I'm terrible at that.

I know this is probably a stupid question to ask but I'm stuck at the moment and struggling which any class I choose.

2. Go mage or warrior, those are the easy classes. Maybe DK Frost dps spec too. You don't have to do any support aside from buffs. No pets to manage. All you do is stay alive and dps, don't worry about anything else.

3. fillt out one of those online surveys to see which class suits you best. i understand you, every class is fun to play but you have to listen to your heart this time and see what it tells you. For instance when i played i started with druid because i love its versatility it can fill any role and you can do whatever u want in a raid. u can stealth up on a horde and insta gank him. i been doin this for a month now and they know me in ogremar trust me.

4. Hello KhandyBoi,

I will state a list of all dps classes/specs below.
    But first this tip: what ever class/spec you decide to play... please read some guides about it. This will improve you gameplay!

If you want better information about each class/spec then you have to look up this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=class+guide
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow priest: fun, easy and alot of survivability.

Arcane mage: boring rotation, good dps.

FrostFire mage: fun rotation and strong burst, get more fun when getting better geared.

Fire mage: hella fun in 25's. Fun rotation. Needs alot of gear and preforms rather bad in 10 man.

Destro lock: strong dps in low gear.

Demo lock: kinda weak. Needed alot for raids. (Recommended spec)

Aff lock: fun rotation, high dps. Gear dependent..

Assa rogue: very strong if played well. Nice challanging rotation.

Comb rogue: easy rotation, strong dps.

Sub rogue: PvP Only.

Bala druid: decent dps, wanted for raids.

Feral druid: fun to play, rather hard to master.

Mm hunter: easy rotation, top dps.

Surv hunter: Strong when played well and harder to master. (Unwanted for raids.. sadly)

Beast hunter: weak, dont play unless ur doing bg/solo content.

Ele shaman: weak dps but brings some nice buffs to the raids.

Enh shaman: fairly strong dps, rather fun too play.

*Ret paladin: strong, easy and wanted.

*Fury warrior: gets stronger with more gear.

*Arms warrior: rather weak and unwanted. Brings nice debuffs tho.

*Frost dk: very strong when geared. Fairly hard rotation.

*Unholy dk: strong dps, brings nice debuff on boss.

*Blood dk: strong but unwanted.

*avoid playing plate dps. These classes are overplayed. But still a option since you will be able to raid anyway. Just a bit more competition for gear.

°Note: i havent played all spec to the limit but this is my opinion on all specs.
    The only reason i made this is to maybe give you a bit of an idea what you wanna play.

Goodluck with your chooise.

5. If you're that bipolar you might as well play a druid. You change it to whatever flavor the month it is.

6. If you're that bipolar you might as well play a druid. You change it to whatever flavor the month it is.
    What this guy said. Not bipolar but I was very indecisive when I first started Wow. I'm a big fan of warlocks but I always end up being drawn to the hybrid classes. Druid is great. I personally main as healer but go boomkin when I'm bored. The versatility of hybrid classes prevent things from getting stale. Depends on your preferences though.

7. Thanks for all the info guys, appreciate it! Ill try a Druid today, if not ill go Ret Paladin I think, yeah over-used but I think for my playstyle which is going in ham and dealing DPS, the Paladin will do nicely :)

8. Thanks for all the info guys, appreciate it! Ill try a Druid today, if not ill go Ret Paladin I think, yeah over-used but I think for my playstyle which is going in ham and dealing DPS, the Paladin will do nicely :)
    Khm, (many will hate me), but.. Druid > Paladin.

Some might say it's stupid comparison and IT IS, but:
    1. Resto Druid is OVERALL better healer than a Paladin (both are easy to play, druid is even easier)
    2. Boomkin is OVERALL more FUN and MORE USEFUL and WAY MORE NEEDED in raids/bg's than Retribution.
    3. Druid Tank is.. (I'm not going to say bette - I loved to tank as paladin) more challenging and more fun.

I'm saying this from a perspective of a player who had 6k+ geared all three specs on paladin and druid, both PvE/PvP.. So.. once you're there (in a year).. you'll be happy to have that druid OOOOR you will create an alt because you got bored of your paladin(they are boring, generally all specs):P Note: Friend had to make it fun by solo healing Marrow 10HC with 5.6GS.
    Edited: October 12, 2018