1. Penetration. Lots of resists. PvP

Who can tell me? Does it even work? I have 85 penetration and 72 spell hit rating (=5.71%). But i don't see difference. It's still so lots of resists, so i dont even know how to pvp destro warlock. When 1-2 of my contol spells fail, and after i die because of huge melee damage.

So. Doest it work? And if it is, how many penetration and spell hits i have to get?

2. Who can tell me? Does it even work? I have 85 penetration and 72 spell hit rating (=5.71%). But i don't see difference. It's still so lots of resists, so i dont even know how to pvp destro warlock. When 1-2 of my contol spells fail, and after i die because of huge melee damage.

So. Doest it work? And if it is, how many penetration and spell hits i have to get?
    1) Can't say for sure if spell pen works, but hit rating works. Even with hit cap there is still 1% miss/resist chance no matter what. Also some classes have minus % to get hit (ret paladins have minus 3% to get hit by spells for example) which means you must have 7% spell hit instead of 4%. Don't know about spell pen, more likely it works with mistakes or smth.
    2) Destro warlocks have talent which grants them spell immunity from the school they got hit. This buff lasts few seconds and is purgable and dispellable.