1. As long as people continue to get mad and rage whisper me for it I'll continue to do it. Either log on your main, call in some friends, get good, and earn your right to level or keep cryin.

2. pick a cute/funny name, whenever i see one of those I hesitate, even if it's just a lowbie 80. I've let people in greens live in bgs because of names like "Poopie" and "Xgodslayerx".

3. My favorite ganker excuse is "I'm only doing it to bring out their mains"

Proceed to gank them a couple of times before they leave for awhile, only to come back to continue ganking with a guildie they brought along with them cause 2v1 in the eyes of a ganker is considered fair :pensive:

4. As a part time ganker, let me ask you one question, why feeding us like this if you are against us? You can simply let us rot in hunger and ignore us by leaving game for a while or completly yet your pride doesnt let you do this. Its your sickness at this stage, voluntary pain. You try to comfort yourself also by saying things like we are unskilled, cant fight equal geared players etc. But you are completly wrong, most of these gankers if they are not fresh 80s are already bored to fight simple battles. Like when I gank, I expect you to call your brothers/sisters to wage war against me and my group, I expect BiS geared ppl. You may call me sadistic aswell and rpwise you are prolly right. I can tell you Im weed addict when I play troll and Im ganker when I play orc. And about being trash, you can tell that also but as long as I dont mind what people say over internet, its your way of comforting yourself only. If I mind, I ll get sick also.

/facepalm.
    Not exactly sure, are you trolling here, or if you are actually serious with your answer(in which case, you need some help my friend).

"As a part time ganker, let me ask you one question, why feeding us like this if you are against us? You can simply let us rot in hunger and ignore us by leaving game for a while or completly yet your pride doesnt let you do this"
    Sorry if I'm mistaking, but this applies that you are one of the people who don't just kill a lowbie, but also camp beside his/her body just to kill same player that is already proved as less skilled in pvp then you."Ahhm, coward". Which is not a very different then a bully, in fact, usually, one goes in package with another.

"But you are completly wrong, most of these gankers if they are not fresh 80s are already bored to fight simple battles. Like when I gank, I expect you to call your brothers/sisters to wage war against me and my group, I expect BiS geared ppl." >.>What the hell???
    First of all, do you realize, that not every player, has a brother/sister/guildies/or other toon, geared/skilled enough for pvp, and on top of all that, with a "BIS" gear and able to come to fight you. If you are really expecting what you just said to happen, I am honestly feeling very sorry for the people who have to live in your surrounding on daily bases, whit that kind of thinking. However if you wanted to pvp against those kind of player, you would not do something like this in the first place.
    If you want to find places for a group vs group pvp. There is something called battleground/arena. Also there is plenty of pvp areas, where people do exactly that kind of stuff. As for 1vs1, it also can be found on mentioned places. There is something called duel too.

"I can tell you Im weed addict when I play troll and Im ganker when I play orc."
    Ehhm, what does that have to do anything related with this topic.

So if you are trolling, please accept my apologies for misunderstanding.
    If you are not, well, good luck with your life, with this kind of statements, you will need it.
    Edited: October 21, 2018 Reason: Technical issues.

5. There's no justification to kill low geared people, and yes i can kill you anytime on any char even with 1k GS difference, actual pvp players do not gank low geared people, they seek a challenge, unless you have some mental disorder, then it's a whole other problem.
    I am not sure if you are aware, but you can do MULTIPLE things in mmorpg. That might be a mind-blown to you, but a person can enjoy raiding AND arenas AND battlegrounds AND ganking lowbies.

Also, I don't know why do you imply it's everyone's goal to be "actual pvp player". It's mmorpg (I am kinda repeating myself right now but it seems like you are not familiar with this genre at all), people can do whatever the **** they want. You are not forced to try to be the best and always seek challenge. If you want to just chill without trying to improve at a god damn video game, you have the right to do so.

Don't pretend you are shrinks (that's directed not only to Hdtv, but to every anti-ganking activist out there) and don't draw parallels between activity in-game and real life. Soon you will start comparing gankers with Hitler for god sake. You know nothing about them, don't pretend like you do.

Also, what exactly are you trying to achieve with topics like these? Stop gankers? All you do is drop a few insults towards them and show your ignorance about the game. What you are actually doing, is PROMOTING ganking. You only increase the itch to camp level 30 newbies like yourselves.

6. a person can enjoy raiding AND arenas AND battlegrounds AND ganking lowbies.

Don't pretend you are shrinks (that's directed not only to Hdtv, but to every anti-ganking activist out there) and don't draw parallels between activity in-game and real life. Soon you will start comparing gankers with Hitler for god sake. You know nothing about them, don't pretend like you do.
    I find it so funny whenever a person I killed creates an alt named "yousuccbollz" or something like that and tries to analyse my whole life starting with my parents did not love me and me not having anyone to care about so I need to gank low geared players in order to fulfill that void. Those reddit psychologists don't even realize how stupid and narrow-minded they actually look. If someone can't understand how one can enjoy world pvp and ganking, and not being a low life person at the same time, it's absolutely their problem.

7. Those reddit psychologists don't even realize how stupid and narrow-minded they actually look. If someone can't understand how one can enjoy world pvp and ganking, and not being a low life person at the same time, it's absolutely their problem.
    When you talk bout ganking and wpvp are you talking about lvl80 vs lvl80 or the time when you are griefing low lvls?

8. When you talk bout ganking and wpvp are you talking about lvl80 vs lvl80 or the time when you are griefing low lvls?
    Nah, I'm talking mostly about level 80, no matter what gear is, whether they are 1k gs or bis, I will engage. If it's level 77-80, depends on their behavior, if they spit or do some rude gestures, of course I'm going to kill them.

9. I don't like ppl that gank lowbies, but i've come to realize a few things:

1. Payback. Perhaps the ganker was recently a gankee. They switch to their main for retribution, but the person is gone. Well, time to get some payback on whoever is there.
    2. Enticement. Perhaps the ganker is trying to entice ppl to bring out their top geared players. wPvP has always been a favortie for most players, but not too many ppl do it anymore. Ganking can help stimulate that.
    3. Contested zones. As must as I hate high-lvl players ganking lowbies, this usually (some exclusions apply, such as in the Barrens) occurs in contested zones. I love lvling in Tanaris. Quests are plenty, grouped nicely, farily-small zone, etc. However Tanaris is contested. So I understand the moment I land that anything can happen.

Now, I think MORE aggrevating than gankers, are NPC killers. Nothing's worse than flying back to Thrallmar to turn in quests and gain another level, only to find out all the NPCs are dead. ARRRRRRGH!

10. Nah, I'm talking mostly about level 80, no matter what gear is, whether they are 1k gs or bis, I will engage. If it's level 77-80, depends on their behavior, if they spit or do some rude gestures, of course I'm going to kill them.
    I can get behind that. Not a fan of ganking fresh lvl 80's but if you are level 80 and not careful in crowded zones its your own fault.

Now, I think MORE aggrevating than gankers, are NPC killers. Nothing's worse than flying back to Thrallmar to turn in quests and gain another level, only to find out all the NPCs are dead. ARRRRRRGH!
    And that is why I level to 62-63 in Silithus, and then fly straight to Terokkar. No point in dealing with twinks that like to grief, and bored lvl 80 *****s that can't get a kill unless someone has 15k hp less than them.

11. I kill em only if they try to kill me, and still its very rare thing for me to do. Usually I show them I overpower them, until they start running away. But If they try to gang up on me then, no mercy.

12. I find it so funny whenever a person I killed creates an alt named "yousuccbollz" or something like that and tries to analyse my whole life starting with my parents did not love me and me not having anyone to care about so I need to gank low geared players in order to fulfill that void.
    These are the best. My friends and I have an entire discord channel to posting the rage whispers we get. I got one of the most amazing ones just a short while ago.

13. These are the best. My friends and I have an entire discord channel to posting the rage whispers we get. I got one of the most amazing ones just a short while ago.
    So the entire point of ganking low levels is to bother them because you are bored and want to get a reaction out of them?
    Edited: October 28, 2018

14. So the entire point of bother low levels is to bother them because you are bored and want to get a reaction out of them?
    Being bored or not, that's the whole point of ganking?

15. I played Alliance and didn't get ganked for a while. What i see is that Horde ganks less and their main strategy is to kill you at level 80 with more 80 levels. SO this is some ''ganking''.

Then I started playing in horde and god damn what is wrong with the alliance? They gank every second, wherever i go alliance is ganking. Rogues 80 are just ganking everything. Paladins ganking, hunters ganking. Whenever i go, ganks, ganks, ganks.

I highly thought Alliance was a peaceful faction until I made character in horde. Jesus...

First 1234 Last