1. What is in the head of a ******, just curious

What exactly makes you kill players low lvl under geared players with 6,6k+ GS characters? We all know how you got the gear, you probably can;t even win vs a full honor furious player with 5k gs so you kill 1k gs people. Trash is trash after all and always will be.

2. Same as for “Why MOST people buy luxury sports cars?”. Answer is: Empty pants.

This just crossed my mind: I haven’t met a female gamer that was killing lowbies EVER. They’re usually on the lowbie’s side, which proves my theory right.
    Edited: October 12, 2018

3. I'm glad someone else feels this way. I'd pay another 10 euros to have this kind of population on a pve server. Or maybe have some sort of penalty for ganking players over 10 levels lower than you. And am I to understand they gain honor for this? In what universe does this make sense?

4. As a part time ganker, let me ask you one question, why feeding us like this if you are against us? You can simply let us rot in hunger and ignore us by leaving game for a while or completly yet your pride doesnt let you do this. Its your sickness at this stage, voluntary pain. You try to comfort yourself also by saying things like we are unskilled, cant fight equal geared players etc. But you are completly wrong, most of these gankers if they are not fresh 80s are already bored to fight simple battles. Like when I gank, I expect you to call your brothers/sisters to wage war against me and my group, I expect BiS geared ppl. You may call me sadistic aswell and rpwise you are prolly right. I can tell you Im weed addict when I play troll and Im ganker when I play orc. And about being trash, you can tell that also but as long as I dont mind what people say over internet, its your way of comforting yourself only. If I mind, I ll get sick also.

5. I expect you to call your brothers/sisters to wage war against me and my group, I expect BiS geared ppl.
    Lies. People who GANK lowbies are just bullies. If you want to fight skilled and BiS people ,you go to arena. If you want to fight in large groups, you go to BG. If yu’re a bully, you go and gank lowbies who don’t have anyone to help them out.

That’s approved and sad.

6. the goal is simple for most, to piss people off. i'm sure some do it to actually promote world pvp. but most of us just like to get under the skin of others.

And am I to understand they gain honor for this? In what universe does this make sense?
    only if their within a certain level range. not sure if its within 5 levels or 10.
    Edited: October 12, 2018

7. There's no justification to kill low geared people, and yes i can kill you anytime on any char even with 1k GS difference, actual pvp players do not gank low geared people, they seek a challenge, unless you have some mental disorder, then it's a whole other problem.

8. most of us just like to get under the skin of others.
    To what end? Does it give you that much pleasure to waste the time of another human being who was just trying to complete a quest and now has to run across the region to resurrect? Do you really have nothing else to do? No more files to pull the wings off of?

Is it a "child" thing, like throwing eggs at someone's house?

9. To what end? Does it give you that much pleasure to waste the time of another human being who was just trying to complete a quest and now has to run across the region to resurrect? Do you really have nothing else to do? No more files to pull the wings off of?

Is it a "child" thing, like throwing eggs at someone's house?
    most times im waiting for things in other games. others its a stress relief. and sometimes i just feel like pissin people off. depends on the day really. and nah, all the flies here are dead.

10. Lies. People who GANK lowbies are just bullies. If you want to fight skilled and BiS people ,you go to arena. If you want to fight in large groups, you go to BG. If yu’re a bully, you go and gank lowbies who don’t have anyone to help them out.

That’s approved and sad.
    Just cause I can do it differently, doesnt mean Im not doing that also. And I already accepted being bully by saying you can tell its sadistic. In arena you have much frustation rather than having fun. Its different to fight inside a ring and in street. Ganking is just way too chaotic, not bound by any rules or objectives to complete. You are just there to fight. Thats the beauty of ganking and open-world PvP.

PS: Gankers also ganked many BiS players, by not allowing them to prepare. Especially at icc' gate. And I can tell you something nicer than ganking. Its much more fun to gank the rescuers or aid team/player.

11. So, like I said.. you're just a bully since nobody here is talking about "ganking" BiS people. Nobody gives a damn 'bout it as it's fair.

Whatever makes you happy.

12. Stop spamming those crybaby topics about ganking.

It has always been like that and will remain like that. This is a pvp server. You don't like that? Leave.

And I wonder what is in the head of people like you who think is a good idea to make topics like this.

13. Stop spamming those crybaby topics about ganking.

It has always been like that and will remain like that. This is a pvp server. You don't like that? Leave.

And I wonder what is in the head of people like you who think is a good idea to make topics like this.

Well the topic was gone and forgotten but you've decided to bump it :D

Anyways, agreed with you on that matter. In my opinion ganking shouldn't be touching person's feeling that hard so one goes on forums and cries about it lol

14. What exactly makes you kill players low lvl under geared players with 6,6k+ GS characters? We all know how you got the gear, you probably can;t even win vs a full honor furious player with 5k gs so you kill 1k gs people. Trash is trash after all and always will be.
    They are just vile people, plain and simple. The world is full of people who get off on the suffering of others. Most I imagine are people that would torture small animals as children and burn Ants under a magnifying glass. They are most likely so bad at everything and lack the integrity to admit to themselves they are worthless so killing helpless players is a means to give a false sense of worth, temporarily relieving themselves of the torment of failure, while relishing the thought of ruining the experience for others.

15. They are just vile people, plain and simple. The world is full of people who get off on the suffering of others. Most I imagine are people that would torture small animals as children and burn Ants under a magnifying glass. They are most likely so bad at everything and lack the integrity to admit to themselves they are worthless so killing helpless players is a means to give a false sense of worth, temporarily relieving themselves of the torment of failure, while relishing the thought of ruining the experience for others.
    Why do you think those people simply can't enjoy doing world pvp? We are all playing World of WARcraft at the end of the day. I understand that you think killing low-geared players is not world pvp but believe me, it is. People don't necessarily need to be cruel and pathetic irl to enjoy it, it's just a different aspect of the game for them, which you obviously don't enjoy. They might as well think you are stupid because you like doing dungeons and raids. Everyone enjoys the game differently.. To each their own, you know.

123 ... Last