1. Quick item queston. Gracia

Hi boys, so there i am grinding dungeons at lvl 20, ****ty equipment, mostly green. I played over 10 dungeons and still so low. The items that i have i got mainly from AH. Blues are poppin everywhere but not for my class and spec (resto druid). Dps-es are geared up nicely alongside tanks and their blues are just poppin of everywhere. 3-4 items at least per dungeon.

At last dungeon there it was, 4 blues and none of them are for me. Im spamming that greed button. Something divine gotten into me so i topped all dice rolls and won myself 3 daggers and a cloak.

*SHIET got daggers sell daggers daggers=money cloak=blah money=AH good stuff daggers SHIET * (* stands for my brain functions)

All good, we rollin, smile on ma face. Driving to the ah on a ferrari(horse), everything is smooth af.

Wait what!? Soulbound? I greeded that stuff, im greedy, i want money.

Not *****ing bout gear or anything, i just got a question. Is this in order to enhance proffs in term of economy, a bug, or what? I wish i knew it earlier

2. most low level dungeon gear is bind on pickup. you'll have to sell it to a vendor.

3. Selling blues for 5 silver, great. At what dungeon level that changes? Would be useful info

4. Its not simple like that, very few items are not souldbound. I would advise you to download an addon called Atlas Loot so you can see what exactly drops from which boss and whats Bound on Equip and whats not.