1. do they require rating still? if not, ROFL

2. do they require rating still? if not, ROFL
    It looks like it doesn't require rating.

What a terrible excuse for a server. I can understand putting non-rated gear on the store but gear that requires rating should be earned. This will completely destroy any incentive for people to want to do arena and push for rating b/c they can simply buy it on the store. It also takes away the achievements of those who got it legitimately.

3. Well, s3 shoulders rquire 1950 rating.
    I think it's much more harder to reach 1950 (even in 5s) than donate 30 coins :/

4. It looks like it doesn't require rating.

What a terrible excuse for a server. I can understand putting non-rated gear on the store but gear that requires rating should be earned. This will completely destroy any incentive for people to want to do arena and push for rating b/c they can simply buy it on the store. It also takes away the achievements of those who got it legitimately.
    lol, what achievements you talking about?? last season some multiboxer did 2.2 in 5s, pressing 1button...pvp is ****ed up on outland since 5s is more active than 2s and 3s all together, so just relax with this qqing

5. So all s3 items are in the shop now, including the shoulders that would require a 1950 rating ingame.
    I guess its pretty safe to say now that all s4 items, inculding items with +2k rating requirements, gonna be added to the shop later.

What will it do to the competitve arena scene and the activity of the 3s and 5s bracket when all s4 items gonna be in the store?
    My estimate is that in few months Outland will turn in to another Icecrown.
    3s and 5s will collapse, 2s gonna remain the only active bracket. Ppl will play 2s until 1700 rating and then buy the rest of the gear from the store. Specs that don't shine in 2s will not even have a chance to get high rating req items ingame.
    Edited: October 23, 2018

6. So all s3 items are in the shop now, including the shoulders that would require a 1950 rating ingame.
    I guess its pretty safe to say now that all s4 items, inculding items with +2k rating requirements, gonna be added to the shop later.

What will it do to the competitve arena scene and the activity of the 3s and 5s bracket when all s4 items gonna be in the store?
    My estimate is that in few months Outland will turn in to another Icecrown.
    3s and 5s will collapse, 2s gonna remain the only active bracket. Ppl will play 2s until 1700 rating and then buy the rest of the gear from the store. Specs that don't shine in 2s will not even have a chance to get high rating req items ingame.
    We will all have to be Pharmaceutical scientists if we have to make our own medicines. That's why you go to the drug store to buy medicines to feel better when you fall sick or when you are not well. Same way, you buy gear from the store to get better when you are sick and tired of having low gear.

7. We will all have to be Pharmaceutical scientists if we have to make our own medicines. That's why you go to the drug store to buy medicines to feel better when you fall sick or when you are not well. Same way, you buy gear from the store to get better when you are sick and tired of having low gear.
    U should already feel well enough from buying 4/5 s3 and s2 shoulders.
    Selling out s3 shoulders in the store is like selling opium in a pharmacy and u don't even need a medical prescription to get it.

8. U should already feel well enough from buying 4/5 s3 and s2 shoulders.
    Selling out s3 shoulders in the store is like selling opium in a pharmacy and u don't even need a medical prescription to get it.
    However, you should consider warmane as your doctor and they prescribed to get s3 shoulders from the store. Also, they will upgrade their prescription to get s4 and s4 shoulders in the near future. As a result, there is a proper systematic prescription and a healing medication provided by our doctor warmane, so nothing is illegal here.

9. agree it was a mistake
    way to kill off activity for a few more short-term bucks
    Would have been cool if it had rating req

10. Well, this move absolutely killed my effort that I'd possibly put into PvP arena scene to get somewhere above 1700 .. just waiting for S4 items in this case then, cya (btw clearly not by donating but selling golds for coins)

11. Outland is based on the same model as icecrown. What did people think was going to happen? We all knew this was going to happen May last year. Everything will be on the store at some stage.

12. learn from their mistakes? isnt 3 and 5 dead on there? lmao

13. can we get thunderfury in shop, pls?:D

14. learn from their mistakes? isnt 3 and 5 dead on there? lmao
    Makes me wonder if Blizzard removed rewards from 2's and deleted 5's for no reason. If there were reasons for those actions, then I wonder what those might be.

15. Outland is based on the same model as icecrown. What did people think was going to happen?
    We were hoping that Warmane learned from their mistakes with the store that led to a dead 3s and 5s bracket on Icecrown.
    When shoulders with +2k rating requirements are sold for coins there is no more incentive to reach a high arena rating.

The store per se isn't a bad thing but there should be restrictions.

First 1234 Last