1. Coin Shop S3

Hello, does anyone know if Warmane will release s3 onto the coin shop anytime time soon? They have illidan but not any new pvp gear so idk whats the hold up.Been waiting for an announcement for months lol. Thanks :)

2. wondering the same. i have no clue though.

3. Hope they never will....
    Are you scared to face equal geared opponenets?
    Do you like to kill someone who has half of your hp and dmg output?

4. Are you scared to face equal geared opponenets?
    No, I just think its not good for the whole realm if ppl can get that good gear just with buying. Overall I think it will discourage new ppl. Its just a heavy grind to get to S3 equip....
    And look at my amory... nearly EVERYONE is better then me equipwise. But I also got a lot of fun in BGs ;)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

5. "Do you like to kill someone who has half of your hp and dmg output?"
    s3 = double hp and damage over s2 lel

6. Well you can argue all day on whats fair or not but how are you gonna release illidan gear but thats it. Like no announcement or nothing to tell your players/customers whats scheduled or what ideas you have in placed.

7. "Do you like to kill someone who has half of your hp and dmg output?"
    s3 = double hp and damage over s2 lel
    Who donate to get s2? lel
    btw l2quote

8. Are you scared to face equal geared opponenets?
    LOL are u scared to que arena games aleast 1800+ rate? I guess I know how u feel. btw is it new meta? when u're bad at arena and cant even get 1.8k rate and then making some presure on forum for s3 items? I mean cant u play few arena games to get 1.8k? HALLOOO MAY BE 10 GAME WEEKLY?
    Edited: October 17, 2018

9. LOL are u scared to que arena games aleast 1800+ rate? I guess I know how u feel. btw is it new meta? when u're bad at arena and cant even get 1.8k rate and then making some presure on forum for s3 items? I mean cant u play few arena games to get 1.8k? HALLOOO MAY BE 10 GAME WEEKLY?
    i dont think "skill" is an issue for most when they talk about s3 gear being the shop, its more of a question of why s3 is not in the shop. i have s3 weapons and had them for a while now and it just sits in my bank as i got a better 2 hander from the shop...

also lets be real here how much skill to you think it takes to say run spell cleave to 1800+ in 5's? or box to 1800+? its so easy most of them type of teams do nothing other then stand there firing off pve rotations killing what ever they hit in a matter of seconds.

now lets add in q dodging and please dont act like thats not a major issue here and on top of that we can add in teams that q up during peak hours vs teams that q off hours = its night and day. qing during peak hours on say Tuesday's means said team will play vs other good team trying to win off hours your going to see alot of the "free 10 games" teams capping and have an easier time winning.

we could also talk about carries as people in area get carried all the time to 1800 or 1950 for them nice shoulders when others work for it, fair?not really but who cares right?is that not "buying" s3 or s4 gear?= yes it is sio whats wrong with s3 that has not rating requirement other then weapon and shoulders being added to the shop along with = to or better gear from BT and ZA? = nothing.

i totally get people not wanting bis gear in the shop but some bis gear is not pvp gear and alot of that stuff is already in the shop. see my point?if the best tanking shield is already in the cash shop who cares if the s3 shields are in the cash shop?everything i said here is what most people seem to forget and when they add them ******ed warglaives to the shop and they will just like how shadowmourne is in the wrath shop then they better add s4 here as well.

10. I have nothing against s3 gear in the shop but pls no gear with rating requirements.
    We can see on Icecrown how it kills the 3s and 5s bracket when everything is available in the store.

11. i dont think "skill" is an issue for most when they talk about s3 gear being the shop, its more of a question of why s3 is not in the shop. i have s3 weapons and had them for a while now and it just sits in my bank as i got a better 2 hander from the shop...

also lets be real here how much skill to you think it takes to say run spell cleave to 1800+ in 5's? or box to 1800+? its so easy most of them type of teams do nothing other then stand there firing off pve rotations killing what ever they hit in a matter of seconds.

now lets add in q dodging and please dont act like thats not a major issue here and on top of that we can add in teams that q up during peak hours vs teams that q off hours = its night and day. qing during peak hours on say Tuesday's means said team will play vs other good team trying to win off hours your going to see alot of the "free 10 games" teams capping and have an easier time winning.

we could also talk about carries as people in area get carried all the time to 1800 or 1950 for them nice shoulders when others work for it, fair?not really but who cares right?is that not "buying" s3 or s4 gear?= yes it is sio whats wrong with s3 that has not rating requirement other then weapon and shoulders being added to the shop along with = to or better gear from BT and ZA? = nothing.

i totally get people not wanting bis gear in the shop but some bis gear is not pvp gear and alot of that stuff is already in the shop. see my point?if the best tanking shield is already in the cash shop who cares if the s3 shields are in the cash shop?everything i said here is what most people seem to forget and when they add them ******ed warglaives to the shop and they will just like how shadowmourne is in the wrath shop then they better add s4 here as well.
    Well enjoy s3 shoulder soon s4 weaps and shoulder. I got s4 shoulder from 2v2( Not damn 5v5) and tbh its hard to find decent players for 2v2. If everyone get s3 shoulder and s4 gear soon How can we detect decent players by inspecting gear?

12. Well enjoy s3 shoulder soon s4 weaps and shoulder. I got s4 shoulder from 2v2( Not damn 5v5) and tbh its hard to find decent players for 2v2. If everyone get s3 shoulder and s4 gear soon How can we detect decent players by inspecting gear?
    yeah lets pretend no one runs 5v5 and face rolls spell cleave to 2200+ or rogue priest/druid in 2's RMP in 3's......... how can you tell the good players from that?i know it just does not fit your argument.no q dodging or counter comps or win trading ever.....

again when = to or better item level pve gear is already added why not do the same for pvp gear? BT and ZA gear is cool with you cause you can get your trinket or whatever you want without rating but not s3 shoulder because you already got them, lol.

"If everyone get s3 shoulder and s4 gear soon How can we detect decent players by inspecting gear?"
    arena ratings?

like i said i come from a TBC server that did not sell T6 or S4 and im all for that like i said many times. but s3 gear should be in the shop like other gear = to period. warmane is different they will sell sunwell gear soon and warglaives and at that point s4 should be added as its a non issue anymore,why?cause better gear already/will be sold.
    Edited: October 21, 2018

13. S3 is for sale in case people want to buy it

123 ... Last