1. Client keeps crashing

Everytime I enter a Major City my game crashes, I was told that my Computer can't handle it and I also heard there are Programms that makes it easier for my Laptop to prograss all of that. I was hoping someone can tell what that Programm is called or what I can do to enter Major cities.
    (except going in them when there's not many People online)

Thanks in Advance because I love playing on Ice Crown

2. Yup, that will help. Provided that you have more than 2GB of RAM on your pc and reason for crash really is "out of memory".
    I used that some years ago, havn't had a single crash since.

3. Thanks for the quick Response I tried with this Programme but it still keeps crashing and this is what it says when it does

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: F:\Programme (x86)\Lich King\Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a (wod models)\Wow.exe

Failed to read file Creature\WarHorse\TourneyWarHorse.blp.

Debug Details:

[2] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - Creature\WarHorse\TourneyWarHorse.blp - Data\patch.MPQ
    [1] err=0 text=LoadSectorTable failed
    [0] err=0 text=LoadSectorTable failed

4. Does it crash only in Dalaran or what?

5. No it crashed In Ogrimmar, Dalaran, Silvermoon, Shattrath, Scholar Basin and Undercity

6. Well try to download old version of WOTLK .. It usual crash bcs of new models I can think about it mostly.

7. My client crashes too but not in major cities. Happens only during boss encounters in ICC.
    I'm using old client AND LAA software to allow the client to use more memory than it should but i'm still getting game crashes...
    Client totally freezes and i get windows error saying process has stopped. I can wait for like 2-3 minutes and then it works again but then i missed the whole fight and probably died/wiped the raid. (Relogging is not an option, since it happens during fights and if i relog i get TPed to Dalaran)
    Any help out here please?
    PS: My computer is not a toaster. I've a decent gc and 8GB Ram.

8. My client crashes too but not in major cities. Happens only during boss encounters in ICC.
    I'm using old client AND LAA software to allow the client to use more memory than it should but i'm still getting game crashes...
    Client totally freezes and i get windows error saying process has stopped. I can wait for like 2-3 minutes and then it works again but then i missed the whole fight and probably died/wiped the raid. (Relogging is not an option, since it happens during fights and if i relog i get TPed to Dalaran)
    Any help out here please?
    PS: My computer is not a toaster. I've a decent gc and 8GB Ram.
    try to disable all of your addon
    Do you play window mode or full screen?