1. Arenas on Lordaeron (3v3 specifically)

How are arenas in Lord? I have a few chars here, and want to do some PvP after having heard xrealm arenas/bgs are coming here.

How is current action? Is it completely dead or lively at times?

2. they're crap... the pvp on Lordaeron is barely alive.. arena's are all but dead with only tryhard's maintaining their top ranks, making it nearly impossible to get geared. 3vs3? forget about it, even 2vs2 is slow.

3. BGs are more balanced here compared to Icecrown. The big problem is how queues are inconsistent, ranging from 1 min to 20 mins in the afternoon. This makes it difficult to make yourself productive ingame unless you're farming mats on the spare. But playing with familiar faces offers an intimate experience, whether you team is winning or losing.

they're crap... the pvp on Lordaeron is barely alive.. arena's are all but dead with only tryhard's maintaining their top ranks, making it nearly impossible to get geared. 3vs3? forget about it, even 2vs2 is slow.
    Yeah, the arena ladder these days is always a hard climb. It's like you need to be great at your class already to succeed; the arena community is so small that not alot of people are willing to "train" you. I understand you need to get better yourself, but peer support is always needed for improvement. This is why I kinda agree rerolling the arena ladder back to the earliest wotlk tier.

3v3 happens on the weekends and Tuesdays, although you'll need to log in to the opposite faction to alert them. 2v2 is consistently active from night till early morning everyday - that's good enough I believe.

4. 2v2s are super active in Evening hours
    3v3s not so much unless you SPAM Trade/Global to join them

Other then evneing hours (8PM EU time)

You can forget Arenas :D unless you spam Global to join them :D

5. they're crap... the pvp on Lordaeron is barely alive.. arena's are all but dead with only tryhard's maintaining their top ranks, making it nearly impossible to get geared. 3vs3? forget about it, even 2vs2 is slow.
    this. Pvp on lord is so empty,idk warmane should implement crossrealm already...

6. this. Pvp on lord is so empty,idk warmane should implement crossrealm already...
    Honestly even without cross realm you can make it more alive. People get discouraged from playing when they see they wont be even able to farm starter gear from honor like a normal person but will have to wait tremendous amount of time which is a problem for people who cant play 24/7. So they just decide to go to different server or wont even start playing because they hear about the state of pvp on lordaeron from other players.

It would help if they would just customize pvp on lordaeron and make it nonblizzlike... for example add call to arms to all bgs not just one, add server messages to encourage people to join, tell them there are special rewards like transmog scrolls, give people higher drop chance on scrolls in first daily BG, add drop chance for chests with random range of honor or very little arena points, add small drop chance for special mounts for playing 3v3 and there is 1000000 ways how to make pvp more active and whole Lordaeron with it. I came up with these in 5 minutes while typing so think of them as just examples.

7. Are they really implementing cross-realm pvp?

8. Are they really implementing cross-realm pvp?
    Noone knows anymore.

9. arena is dead and the topteams currently can barely move straightforward.