1. How you play doesnt make rules to everyone play like that. BGs are opened for everyone if you dont like make 10 - 15 man premade and play WG- AB - Sota etc. You cant limit someone to queue for bg or not. Ofc there si big difference between NORMAL and HEROIC Dungeons. As I just said if you dont like it PREMADE!

2. So you think that joining bg with 1-2k gs is normal and good, because they are new players? When I was new player I gathered gear, I farmed my proffesions and I made gold to buy some decent gear, and than I started to join BG's, but not before. Because I have to do 10 bg's a day to win one, and always because of some undergeared people. It's annoying and you know it, but you don't want to admit it.
    Putting a minimum gear to join BG is a must!
    If it was a must, then it would have been done by now. I'm sorry but I'm not one of the crybabies that can't deal with a loss. At the end of the day this is just a game. You win some, you lose a lot.

I personally don't join with a low gs, but blue boe pvp gear and fos pos gear doesn't magicly turn the tide of a battle. I myself would complain more about the 6kgs people who just go for the orgy in the middle in WSG while ignoring the flag completely. OH WAIT, i CAN MAKE A PREMADE WITH PEOPLE WHO REALIZE GEAR ISN'T EVERYTHING and actually use their brains to win.

There already exist way around the low gs randoms by creating premades. You have the tools to fix your own problems, so quit complaining and get to it.

3. Honestly, i think its the other way around. The problem arent the no gear or furious geared people, its the BiS people who do nothing but queue bgs in premades day in and day out. Those guys are what ruin BGs.

And its not like a seperate queue (i.e rbg) is what they want, premades dont want a good and close fight, all they want is to get endless kills and die as few times as possible (its only personal, hence anecdotal, evidence but 95% of premades ive been in in both Horde and Alliance guilds (proper ones) have disbanded after one loss, people dont want hard they want easy)

And honestly theres 0 difference between a 4k geared character who bought starter gear or farmed pos/fos/hor and a 2k gs person, they both die in 1-2 hits and both do pretty negligeable damage (0 difference to a pvp bis character). Only thing that matters on a low gs is the class and the amount of cc they can put out.

4. Im just gona leave this here:
    https://imgur.com/a/gKMPK2F
    for those chimps that are saying: "its ok for them to que without gear cos they cant get gear elsewhere".

If everyone put in some time and effort to farm these items, and from what i know its not more than a day or two, people wouldnt complain about scrubs that are leeching the honor from BGs.

Edit: And thats how things wer done on retail...
    You took a profesion that could help you gear up and a profesion that got you the mats for it (mining+bs / skining+lw) and you made some normal items instead of brainlessly queing with ones u got from lvl 75 quests.
    You have these kind of items for every damn spec and class you can think of, so yea, just stop.
    Edited: October 14, 2018

5. This is a superb meme. We all share battlegrounds, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Don't want people with bad gear in your team? Make a premade. Sure we could all sit here on our high horses and go "WHY DONT YOU GET DECENT GEAR BEFORE YOU QUE?" but where does that end? 5.5k+ gs? You still probably cant compete with someone who is fullbis smourne, so why even set that standard in the first place? I would much rather have a low gearscored person on my team who is capable and reasonable than a fullbis ****ter who complains AS SOON as someone has low gearscore.

Even comparing this to retail is a joke. "Guys on retail you had to call blizzard GM's and tell them sixteen jokes backards in french or you couldn't que BG's and thats how things were done". Yeah but buddy you're kind of missing the fact that rates on this realm are different, you can buy/vote for gear and there is no new expac getting released. The people who worked for their gear shouldn't be **** on and the people who are just starting out shouldn't be **** on.

6. Im just gona leave this here:
    for those chimps that are saying: "its ok for them to que without gear cos they cant get gear elsewhere".

If everyone put in some time and effort to farm these items, and from what i know its not more than a day or two, people wouldnt complain about scrubs that are leeching the honor from BGs.

You took a profesion that could help you gear up and a profesion that got you the mats for it (mining+bs / skining+lw) and you made some normal items instead of brainlessly queing with ones u got from lvl 75 quests.
    You have these kind of items for every damn spec and class you can think of, so yea, just stop.
    But they are useless, honestly maybe one in 50 BGs is decided by people in blues, what matters mostly is who got the premade, who got the more (properly) geared characters and after that who got the better comp (i.e healers vs no healers). And its not like newer players dont need their gold, they need it desperately, gemming, enchanting, flight etc all cost quite a bit, and tbh instead of buying a set of garbage blues youll be much better off buying some ICC thrash items (neck, rings, legs etc) or crafted stuff that you will not instantly replace.

And most importantly, so im repeating it, the difference doesnt really matter. A 500 resiliance guy in full Savage gear survives half a hit more then a 2k geared person, and the damage increase isnt really there either.

There are a few classes where farming pve first can make a difference, like healers. But thats only if they stay way behind everyone and never get hit.

Stop hating on people joining in 2k gear, it IS the smarter thing to do for a properly new player. (if you have alts, and the gold, you can just send all your WG 2k honour tokens to your new alt and use ur points to instantly get him to furious at least, then u can bay ICC items (wodins, rings, etc) which is better then farming at 2k. But new players dont have that option. And making people waste their time farming useless reps and buying items theyll replace the next 50k honour is just not optimal).

7. That would be pretty good, i could put some 2k gear and then whoop their *** when i put on my actual gear xD

8. Fun fact, any new player with full Savage Gear and a decent weapon would stomp a naked level 80 monkey that insta qued in BG, so yes, it would make a diference in any BG.
    Saying that pressing H and queing instantly is the smartest thing to do for a new player is the dumbest advice ever. Constantly dying wont give u anything.
    Getting the gold from rep quests, farming mats and profs, doing WG quests, would all give u a lot more honor and better gear in no time, and you wont piss off some people that actualy worked for their gear rather than beeing leeching monkeys.
    Stop beeing leeching monkeys.

9. This thread is as ******ed as that DK whining about his class being weak.

10. This thread is as ******ed as that DK whining about his class being weak.
    Thank god we have some intelligent lads such as yourself to point this out. It's necessary to make sure they know that they are, as you say, "******ed".

11. Im just gona leave this here:

the things which you linked, do you even have idea what goes on there on those chains for reps and phasing ? nope, you clearly don't or you enjoy doing it yourself as well .... a plain guy trying to farm rep and get all those gears, and a pvp geared turd lands there and kills him one or 2 shots .... what restriction would you like to be added there mister genius ?
    This is a pvp server, deal with it !
    people will queue for bgs naked or non naked, deal with it ! if it bothers you, don't do rbg queue.

we feel good only when we get carried, but we feel its burden when we have to carry strangers in rdf hc or bgs, and thats not alliance or horde but our very own human irony. stop being toxic and flaming to low geared people, we all have been there once. Even if you were not there at a time like that, gives you no right to say people should not be allowed to queue. WOTLK bgs have been like that till date and will stay so (was same on retail). I myself do bgs only when i'm doing with friends and we do it more for fun and we do it regardless of fact what gear other people have or not. sometimes we win, sometimes we don't; but it doesn't puts us or anyone out there in a position that people should not be allowed to queue.

Don't post on forums, play the game ! if you are not having fun or enjoying it, then figure out what you are doing wrong not what others should not.

12. Suggested before, denied before.

First 12